Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Right....but I can't say his sister's cock when his sister doesn't have a cock anymore.
So it was his brother's cock.
Brother who is now his sister.
:)

mored22

Experimental Member
Media
Anyone have anything on him from Dancing with The Stars? I saw a snippet of him shirtless. I want him so bad! He is sooooooooooooooooooo hot!

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is his personality.. he may be high or something still.. but he seems to smile and be fun. I'd rather have that than someone who is boring yet perfectly handsome. He is an attractive man, and I have heard he is well endowed from people who work in Hollywood.. wardrobe, makeup, etc. But they also say he isn't as sober as he claims. Sadly, it is often true that people with this sort of personality are manic depressive or have a really dark, gloomy side. As long as he is on the show I will enjoy his performances, and body... :)

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll tell you what: I would watch Eight-Legged Freaks on repeat in a prison cell for 5 years in a row just to get a chance to be with Courtney Cox.

Actually, other than that stinker (and a few others) I usually enjoy his movies (the Scream ones were good)