David Beckham

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Ugh! David Beckham, I don't get it.:rolleyes: All the world seems to be in love with this guy, except for me! He just doesn't do "it" for me. Don't get me wrong he is a guy, and I love most any guy, but something about him really turns me off. I don't even think he's all that good looking!:eek: I know his "fans" will disagree vehemently, but I really think he's quite gross looking sometimes. That picture may show that he doesn't have much down there either! I also don't like him 'cause he's married to one of the Spice Girls I hated most!:biggrin1:

Reactions: Bruiserboy56

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
The only thing I know about David Beckham is that he could 'bend it'. (I'm referencing this movie just so we're all clear!)

And I don't even know what 'it' was :confused:

But I have a hunch 'it's' not his penis. :biggrin1:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
AboutAverage said:
And I don't even know what 'it' was :confused:

Well, 'it', :rolleyes: referenced all the hubub for this "gorgeous" guy!:tongue:
As well as referencing that I don't find him all that attractive!

AboutAverage said:
But I have a hunch 'it's' not his penis. :biggrin1:

ABSOLUTELY correct!:biggrin1:
As his looks aren't enough for me, the next would be that, and 'it's' not doing "it" for me either!:rolleyes:

Nice avatar, BTW!:smile:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
AboutAverage:

Are all you a-holes, gonna give people SHIT in this "fluff" forum, as well?:confused:
If so, I may as well not post at ALL!:mad: Maybe I'll join the ranks of all the other lurkers!:eek:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Then... why did you agree with me on your first post... and what exactly did I do that others got banned for?

I'm sorry man, it's just that I have no idea what you're talking about. :confused:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think AA is OK...

Maybe someone needs to calm down lol.

FYI, Beckham is supposed to be able to 'bend' the football and score from quite far out, from free kicks and corners etc.

Maybe once upon a time that was true, but now he's shit. Not that I follow football, but I watch England matches when they're on. I think he transferred to Real Madrid to try and mask his shittyness.

And his wife isn't that attractive, she's quite scary in fact. Anyway my main reason for posting the pic was, besides seeing if anyone thought he was hung or not - is the caption:

"Posh bought David this underwear - we can see why!"

Why? lol

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
AboutAverage said:
Then... why did you agree with me on your first post... and what exactly did I do that others got banned for?

I'm sorry man, it's just that I have no idea what you're talking about. :confused:

I can't help that you don't know what I'm talking about! I sure got what you meant in your first post. That is why I agreed with you in my reply and why I posted the second reply! Think for a while and I'm sure it will become clear! I wish no ill will towards you and my reference to the bannings was not a threat in ANY way!:smile: The bannings were about more serious things and had very little to do with what I think you've done! OK!:smile:

I've been rude and have "flamed":biggrin1: my fair share in my short time here, but I won't anymore! Perhaps I did so on this thread and I'm sorry!
People like me are apprehensive to post anything at all because people are rude and mean for no good reason. (Not that you really are those things,BTW) I read the announcement regarding the purpose of LPSG and I took it for what it was. That is why I decided to tone my own self down and come back to the Celebrity Endowments Forum and have fun. I don't think that I'll post anymore even in the "fluff" forums.:rolleyes:

Wonderboy, I have no interest in hijacking this thread! I am calm and I just don't like people nit-picking how and what people post, esp. in an most un-serious forum is all! You seem to have got what I meant in my post as well as the reference to his wife. I read the title of your pic and this is why I referenced her. I wont reply further in this thread as I've already posted my thoughts on "Becks" and am trying to stop the little 'tiff' that has erupted!:biggrin1:

For all of this I'm truly sorry and embarassed!:redface: My apologies to you, AboutAverage and to you as well, Wonderboy!:smile:

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wonderboy said:
Cast your expert eyes over this:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/Wonderboy-Blue/BecksKecks.jpg

(also note the caption)

Am I wrong for thinking there's not much there? I think if I wore underwear like that I'd have more of a bulge...

Anyway, maybe his fans would like it.

His cock looks very average to me . I've always guessed that he's average in that department as if he was packing we'd have heard something by now. As his life is played out like a soap opera here in England. Even though he now plays for Real Madrid in Spain.
Personally, I find him a good looking guy with a nice athletic bod. I see better looking guys than him every day on the street, in bars and clubs. The media seems to drool over him and his wife:eek: but now that he's near the end of his career this hopefully will ease.
His wife:eek: needs to put on weight. She is far too thin. No woman looks sexy like that. She has the body of a pre teenage girl. It's not natural for a woman in her 30's who's had 3 children.

kiki

Experimental Member
Media
i think his sexy,but i don`t think he has more than 5 inches,and probably quiet thin too. but i`d love to see him nudeeeeee:)

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
I can't believe I can't find the David Beckham thread... even WITH the search function! Anyway, I've never seen this pic before and I was wondering if anyone's seen it too??? It's a pretty good fake, riiiiiiiiiiight????

Attachments

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't believe I can't find the David Beckham thread... even WITH the search function! Anyway, I've never seen this pic before and I was wondering if anyone's seen it too??? It's a pretty good fake, riiiiiiiiiiight????

I cant remember what the title of the book it comes from, but it is a lookalike.

We also have a TV program in the uk that does this with all celebrities, from the Royal family to Posh and Becks in situations we would love to see them, as if shot through a window or a hidden camera, from a voyeuristic point of view.
It is very clever and funny, but I'm afraid the name of the series also escapes me.

I'm sure someone on here will be able to fill in the gaps.

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media
Why did you have to burst my bubble?!?!:mad: I knew it was an extremly long shot but it was still there.:grumble: Meh.... it was nice while it lasted, I think.:sad2: