David Boreanaz

Bigteen

Sexy Member
Media
I don't think that there's ever been a penis shot of David, but there have been on set reports of him being extremely well hung and proud of it. If I'm not mistaken he's mentioned in the Celebrity Bulge report, but I don't have a membership so ask someone who does.

Mighty Joe

Experimental Member
Media
There is a hot shot of Boreanaz in his boxers in Dec.12-18,2005 TV Guide,
"Bones' Booth Loses His Pants!". It shows him with his pants dropped and looks like he might be packing underneath.

IF I knew how to scan and send it in to post, I would do so.....assuming it would not be copywrited. How 'bout it Pecker?

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ellen show, today (4/26). Nice package in jeans. Not much down leg, but nice package on left side of fly.

He looks hotter and hotter.

Moi666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This burning hunk of sexyness has had me glued to the telly all night watching repeats of Angel and Buffy desperately hoping there would be a shirtless scene coming up! LOL.

I REALLY would like to see the video clip of him in that film called "These Girls" where he clambers out of bed naked . . . can't find it anywhere!

Hopefully your 'celebrity-spotting' skills can help!

Thank You in advance!

P.S. Pics would also be greatly appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: leafysuburbs

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree that David Boreanz is one HOTTT dude!

I've also read that he is somewhat of an exhibitionist because he loves to drop trou whether he is on a TV set or a movie set. He is said to be very proud of his equipment and likes to show it off to others.

HotandIrish

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone else watch Bones? It's a really good show and the chemistry between David and Emily Dreshanel? is pretty believable.

Reactions: 1admd6

kuriousrebecca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I knew i joined this site for a reason...finally, my Angel gets all naked..i've got to see this movie now! thanks moi, crazybaby and the rest for giving me something to dream about tonight :).

Reactions: Lainey_rose

B_Bette

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
crazybaby said:
Sorry, don't have the vid link.

Butt, here are the caps from these girls and they have been lightened. The scene in the movie was dimmer, and another cap where you can see his shaft.

Hot, but MARSTERS (Spike) IS HOTTER!

Iokua

Expert Member
Media
Ok, absolutely the hottest man alive. I head grudge report ahs some GOOD pics exposing his full penis frontal nuder pics... is this true, is it worth signing up to see it, or anyone able to post pictures of it?

Reactions: DopeasaRope

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Iokua said:
On the basis of anything real featuring celebrity nakedness being leaked to multiple sites all over the internet in an instant usually, I'd personally be very skeptical about the veracity of what they purport to have.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
alex8 said:
On the basis of anything real featuring celebrity nakedness being leaked to multiple sites all over the internet in an instant usually, I'd personally be very skeptical about the veracity of what they purport to have.

Alex, you do great work.

I don't think the nude pics mentioned are real either. IF David had whipped it out, other than when he was posing for art and had all those tattoos and body paint on (which you didn't see his dick) you would have heard something about it.:tongue: