in undewear

dBoreanazbones2x05134.JPG

http://kukoches.blogsome.com

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In that one post from 8-12-2006, the #4 photo shows Dave in a swimming pool. Is it just my imagination, or, if you look carefully about one inch beneath the letter "B", is that the shaft of his penis flipped up and going off to the viewer's right?? You can even see the underside of the circumcised penis head!

And yet, he seems to be wearing some sort of swimming suit (it's blue!), so does that mean that he actually took his dick OUT so that it would show in the photo?? HOTTT! :wink:

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... Is it just my imagination, or, if you look carefully about one inch beneath the letter "B", is that the shaft of his penis flipped up and going off to the viewer's right?? You can even see the underside of the circumcised penis head!
Using a lot of imagination I see two objects that look phallic. I've attached the same pic that I edited and added two arrows pointing to where I think I see an illusions. The arrows are different colors. The green one points to what I think you're mentioning. The yellow one is something else I see: a bare dickhead! Both illusions are more visible if the pic is enlarged 2x and lightened.

Many we have too much time or too much imagination?:smile:

Attachments

NewArtz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If the picture were cropped differently so that you can see his crotch area, and if it were lightened to reveal more of the underwater shadow area, then I can imagine seeing his cock.

Attachments

Reactions: WrikPrada

He has such a hot body and if anyone knows how large he is, please tell me, and post pics of bulge or naked if you've found anything such.

Here's a pic of him jogging. He looks very hot as always. I'd blow him all the time if I got to be his groupie. I've heard that he has had gay experiences, but he keeps a low profile about that.

528969947_a498e1b9aa.jpg

If Bulge Report is right... I think they said he's about 9" or so... and likes to show it off.

I agree... I'd slob that knob anyday!

Could you please help me find anything that proves that? Articles, blogs, PICTURES! :) I need his cock in my mouth