David Cassidy

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Back in the 70's he did a nude centerfold for Rolling Stone magazine......anyone have a copy?

Well, he posed for a Rolling Stone photographer (Annie Liebowitz?), but no below-waist revelations were made in the published photos, if I remember right (and I probably would).

I believe Liebowitz has some full-body negs but has never had them published anywhere.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw him in concert in 1975, while he was on a wolrd tour. He appeared to be extra large. It is know in the Hollywood family that that the Cassidy men are very very well endowed.

britwhite

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you look on the celeb archive [ it is free] under david cassidy you will see what hes got. large average I would say. Not sure how to attach a picture from there to here

carrotlover

Just Browsing
Media
He is definitely packing , VERY large.
But I had phone sex with him a few years back and he said that he doesn't get hard that often now because he's been married so long.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did he get hard during phone sex? Did he cum?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In his autobio of a few years ago, David admits to being the best hung of his brothers, who all nicknamed him "dong".
...He was so cute back in the day....i should have known when i stared at him at age 7, that something was up with my sexuality....:rolleyes:

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He was very hot in his younger years. J/O'ed many times looking at his bulge in those tight jeans!!!!

leenyc97

Sexy Member
Media
David's younger brother Patrick went to the Sports Connection gym in the early 80's. I saw his soft cock a couple of times, it was impressive and, apparently, memorable. I can picture it now, he was standing in front of his locker....

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some friends of ours saw him in Las Vegas, and while his act was very good he is beginning to look like a male version of catwoman (if you get the analogy.) Simply an enormous amount of plastic surgery in the attempt not to look his age. Check this out for reference: http://www.tmz.com/2007/03/07/siegfried-and-cassidy David should accept that he is 57 (4/12/50) and move on.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love beautiful, slender men like David Cassidy and John Stamos. There's something effeminate there that gives me a boner.

DRockStar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
he was a hottie back in the day..i heard there was revealing pics he took back then too any word on them? forgive me if there another thread on him i couldnt find it

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
he was a hottie back in the day..i heard there was revealing pics he took back then too any word on them? forgive me if there another thread on him i couldnt find it

I remember hearing as a kid about his famous shocking "nude" photo in Rolling Stone. I was only about 14 and had never seen Rolling Stone, but I was determined to get one....when I finally managed, the "nude" photo, a full-page shot, showed his torso, but was cropped so it went down only about 1" into his pubic hair. It did look nice, now that I remember it, but at the time I was very disappointed.
Maybe this is the basis for what you've heard...if not, I'd actually like to see them too.....33 or so years later.:tongue: