David Cook - American Idol

2phredd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I am watching the Elimination show of American Idol last night, and during the group number, I had to do a double take to make sure I saw what I thought I saw. One of the guys, David Cook (he's one of the "rocker" dudes who sort of looks like a balding, "special needs kid" version of Keanu Reeves with a bad haircut) was sporting quite a nice package. Did anyone else notice?

If you have it DVR'ed he's the second guy that starts singing in the group number, and you sort of see the basket as he walks toward the front of the stage. Then a few seconds later there's a quick wide shot of the guys and he is on the right side of the screen. You get a better look at the goods there.

****Not that I was paying that close attention. (yeah, right.):tongue:****

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This guy certainly can sing, hmmm wonder why he's a bartender for sure. But hot? What some of you dudes call a bulge is laughable. Put a marble down some dudes pants and someone in LPSG will call it a bulge. I can't say who my fav is cuz he ain't 18 yet and like Paula I wish I could just squeeze him and dangle him from my rear view mirror.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't say who my fav is cuz he ain't 18 yet and like Paula I wish I could just squeeze him and dangle him from my rear view mirror.

You can say he's your favorite, you just can't say that you'd take him behind the wood shed and beat the brakes off of him like you want to.