David Cook is so hot.

AuburnGuy18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Two words: David Cook

Anyone got any package picks? He makes me want to jump through the TV at him. Comments?

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
whats been covered in this thread that wasn't covered in the other two David Cook threads. And for me he was almost the least attractive contestant on American Idol this year.

Last edited:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
whats been covered in this thread that wasn't covered in the other two David Cook threads. And for me he was almost the least attractive contestant on American Idol this year.

Have to completely agree with Deno. Not a particularly physically attractive guy IMO, but certainly a very talented singer who will probably do as well or better than most Idol winners. (Unfortunately, with the exception of Carrie Underwood, that doesn't set the bar too high for him, does it?)

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is so hilarious to me that so many people find him unattractive. I've said it multiple times, but I'll not hesitate to pledge my affection for David Cook.

I don't care if anyone else doesn't like him...that just means less competition for "biggest 'mo David Cook lover."

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Count me in as a true fan, love his singing ….. but ….. not nearly as much as I would love to ….. well, you know! :biggrin1:

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find him cute and totally shag worthy.

There's something sexy about him.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he's genuine, real, and not all glitzed up like most celebs,............YET. That could be the reason for people liking him. Saw a clip somewhere of him and Archultea walking down a corridor and everyone was around Cook, one soul person asked Archuleta for his autograph, hes so small and now insignificant would totally suck for someone used to such a high degree of attention.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is so hilarious to me that so many people find him unattractive. I've said it multiple times, but I'll not hesitate to pledge my affection for David Cook.

I don't care if anyone else doesn't like him...that just means less competition for "biggest 'mo David Cook lover."
^What he said^