David Cook

sdnbham79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does anyone have any screen caps from David cook on Idol. Every week i think I catch a glimpse of something nice but it goes by so fast, and is so fuzzy on my DVR when I play back. Anyone? I know he's cocky and diva-ish but I have a crush.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't that where they get the term grunge rock, The old blue jeans and flannel look of the early grunge rock bands (god bless Seatle). Quote from wikepedia on the subject,"many grunge musicians were noted for their unkempt appearances and rejection of theatrics".

And I disagree with the term "diva-ish" posted by the OP on this one. That arrogance characteristic is derived from confidence, which he admittedly lacked early on in his singing career.

OMG how did they not mention he has a brother with cancer if they did I totally missed it.

bigred82

Just Browsing
Media
he needs to stick with the creed/lifehouse-style wedding songs that he is good at. this is the ONLY idol that i think needs to not sing...nothing attractive, nothing talented about him...

cm70874

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is so not good looking, and that fore head is like an ironing board. But Jason Castro and those delicious eyes is a sexy piece of yum. I would take him home and just "punish" him.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He is so not good looking, and that fore head is like an ironing board. But Jason Castro and those delicious eyes is a sexy piece of yum. I would take him home and just "punish" him.

Well if he's stoned enough he'd probably be asking for more. Just leave the face alone please its all he got left now that he thru away his dignity

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love to watch the metamorphosis of Idol contestants throughout the season. As your chances for winning increase, your "look" begins to conform to the AI producers' idea of what a "singing idol" should reflect. It's great marketing--whether you have talent or not. (Think Taylor Hicks, not David Cook. Cook is very talented, but probably needs a regular group behind him much like Chris Daughtry. I just don't view him as a complete solo act.)

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Jason Castro is why white boys should"nt wear dreads.They look like tools,lol:tongue:

ConnerM360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Robot rat child hahaha. Artchuletta can only sing like really bitch songs. When his balls drop I believe his voice might fix itself. As for Castro I think the dreads look best on his white ass than any other white person i've seen. But Jason as soon as I get dreads i will send you my toolish picture.