David Cubitt

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by D_Barney Bagelrack, Jan 21, 2010.

1. D_Barney Bagelrack

D_Barney Bagelrack Account Disabled

This is a good example of a man who gets sexier and sexier as he gets older.
    Straight as a ruler.
    Does anyone know what he's packing??

Attached Files:

2. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    Canadian, but born in UK. So odds are that he is uncut. He became know in a canadian TV series called Traders. He left them when he thought he had gotten famous enough to make it in Hollywood, but it was a bit premature and got some small roles in a number of failed projects. He seems to have finally found a more stable show to star in.

In traders, you could often see him standing in dress pants. He went out with one of the lovely acresses in that show (during which time, the script also called for the 2 to be involved !).

3. XciteTor

XciteTor New Member

Just watched an old episode of Medium (s4e11) and near the beginning he's walking outside wearing tight light dress pants and you can clearly see he hangs left (nothing else discerning, but it's a nice size bulge). But later in the episode he has looser dark dress pants on and nothing shows, not even when he's leaning against the edge of a table legs open. Lighter material definitely seems to help!

4. SirConcis

Gold Member

Albums:
    For me, it is Cubit's voice and accent that I find of interest. (and his characteristic laugh)

5. AM_092

AM_092 Guest

He's very hot on Medium! Along with Jake Weber! (Joe)
    He's been shirtless a few times and wears boxers on the show!

6. B_Aqualli

B_Aqualli New Member

I'm gonna take a wild guest but I'd say he's packing a penis and 2 testicules, just like the rest of us...

Draft saved Draft deleted