David dobrik

shdomfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Natalie is totally falling for David in quarantine. She wants to fuck the shit out of him. She pretty much said as much on the podcast a couple weeks ago lol.
What did she say exactly? Isn't she "with" Todd? I'm surprised David hasn't been making any videos even with the quarantine stuff

Sam_smith1230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish we had more of him his ass and thighs are so fucking hot
I wish we had more of him his ass and thighs are so fucking hot

This is what I could find. This is screen grabs from an Instagram account called Davidscute. Don’t know if these have been posted before, but if it has, sorry in advance.

Attachments

azn406

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I generally cannot stand any big influencer or vlogger, but have always been kinda turned on by David. Not sure what it is. He seems dorky and childish (and not really my type at first glance) but I just keep getting a tingly feeling that he has a huge cock and probably likes to fool around. I was so turned on by his BuzzFeed thirst tweets video.

I'm willing to bet Natalie's had some fun with him. Lucky girl.

Sam_smith1230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok someone has talk about how he said he likes to look at attractive people(men and woman). He also said he could be attracted into man in the future. So maybe he is bi.

when was this? I never heard about this. Do u know where u heard him say it, cuz I’m interested in finding out lol.

derekJ48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
when was this? I never heard about this. Do u know where u heard him say it, cuz I’m interested in finding out lol.
Ok i found it! Title of the podcast is “Rushing my Friend to the hospital” and time is 11:05 “I love looking at gu- I love sexy people”

“Starting an Only Fans” Time 29:10
“I could see myself being into guys down the road”

Sam_smith1230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok i found it! Title of the podcast is “Rushing my Friend to the hospital” and time is 11:05 “I love looking at gu- I love sexy people”

“Starting an Only Fans” Time 29:10
“I could see myself being into guys down the road”

thanks, appreciate it. It did sound like he was about to say he loves looking at guys lol. Maybe he would be interested in guys at some point. I wouldn’t put it past him. At least he has an open mind lol.

Reactions: Coool678

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is refresh down again?
Whenever the server is having a bit of trouble we disable the "refresh glitch". We have that coded in so those of you who can not become a Gold Member can still see the videos. That said we do have to disable it at times.

Remember you can always become a Gold Member by verifying or joining https://www.lpsg.com/account/upgrades/

Gold Members can always view all photos and videos at all times :)

Sam_smith1230

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the podcast.

I like how Jason just asks David that question and then Dave says him and Ilya we’re talking about it. Like I wanna know how that question comes up out of nowhere lol. And then Dave answers it and says yea and they just casually continue the conversation like nothing lol.

Reactions: deleted342096