David Duchovny

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was really annoyed that the DVD of "New Year's Day" is a "matted" widescreen. What that basically means is they took the square/full-frame VHS sized image and put black bars across the top and bottom to artificially create a widescreen look. ...But David's cock is cropped out!
MGM also committed this same outrage with the recent release of "Some Girls" on DVD (the matted widescreen crops out Patrick Dempsey's cock).
:wtf2:
I'm just I thankful I have the full-frame LVD of "New Year's Day" & the full-frame VHS of "Some Girls".
Screen cap and post please!

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Duchovny is hot, I agree. I never knew he'd done a nude scene. I need to check this movie out. :)

As I recall, Patrick Dempsey was nude quite a bit in Some Girls. I also recall the actor who played the father in the story had a full frontal nude shot as well. I saw this movie 20 years ago and remember being slack jawed at the sight and size of that guy's tool, or am I wrong? I need to see it again to tell for sure.

Reactions: Cerinoz

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As far as I'm concerned, Duchovny is currently major ripe. Californication has just finished showing its first season here in Argentina and Duchovny's torso is just right. Not terribly ripped, but still tight and full-bodied. David Duchovny, the new, full-bodied cheeky Pinot Noir. Such a nice Jewish boy. I want him and I want him NOW!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Duchovny is hot, I agree. I never knew he'd done a nude scene. I need to check this movie out. :)

As I recall, Patrick Dempsey was nude quite a bit in Some Girls. I also recall the actor who played the father in the story had a full frontal nude shot as well. I saw this movie 20 years ago and remember being slack jawed at the sight and size of that guy's tool, or am I wrong? I need to see it again to tell for sure.
Duchovny did a pretty hot (although fairly short) nude scene in The Rapture. It didn't give a full frontal, but as he's climbing aboard Mimi Rogers, you get a great from-the-back view of some lovely balls!

X Files was featured several years ago (cover & story) in TV Guide, and there was one photo of him that I examined very thoroughly, and I came to the conclusion that it was not just a fold of cloth in his suit pants, but an outline of a rather large semi-boner.

Reactions: Cerinoz

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The movie "Wild Orchid - The Red Shoes Diaries" will live for ever in my erotic memories.
That lad was smoking hot in that movie.

David is one of the hottest actors out there but he isnt packing :/

Media
dd_favpic.jpg

Fanof4skin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the link! I knew I should have watched more Xfiles when it was first out. Then again, I was only 13 when the series started :wink:. I've always thought David was incredibly hot :biggrin1:.

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I noticed the same thing happened to Edward Norton in American History X. When he is walking in the street in only his boxers his cock swings back and forth in the full screen version but its cut out in the letter box version. So you can guess which version I got.