David Duke addresses the Tea Party

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You claim to know more than anyone can know about other's unconscious -- or maybe even conscious -- motivations.

No I don't. All I do is go by what a person says or does on this board, and try to find out why they feel that way.

When you think you have to. You do it all the time.

I vehemently disagree here. I don't start several threads by immediately calling people "libtards", "conservitards" or the like. I don't create threads with the intention to insult forum members, nor do I go around dropping flame bait everywhere to infuriate people. I try my hardest not to generalize or discriminate. Most of my posts are in reaction to someone else's response. Again, my post history reflects all of this.

We're all assholes, VB ... and we do well to remember that.
It doesn't have to come out into our behavior.
At least, not all the time.

It doesn't with me either.
Case in point, am I being an asshole to you right now? :wink:

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just LUV all this stuff about how the "founding fathers this.............and the founding fathers that." Do you think for one moment that the founding fathers ever dreamed we would become a nation from sea to shining sea with 300 million inhabitants??? 46% of the "Americans" of the founding father's era spoke German!! The 2nd Amendment never forsaw "automatic" weapons and was written at a time when most Americans went out and shot their dinner!!

And let's face it. In ALL ways we have "grown" and matured and weathered the storms of whatever we've faced for 237 years. You can't "discount" all that history (and law) and roll us back to "just" the Constitution OR the founding fathers. It was a great beginning.............but we're still evolving! Evolving into what we really don't know yet........the next 100 years will tell what kind of nation we've become!! Who knows..................200 million Chinese may show up smuggled in on all those boats bringing goods to Walmart!!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just LUV all this stuff about how the "founding fathers this.............and the founding fathers that." Do you think for one moment that the founding fathers ever dreamed we would become a nation from sea to shining sea with 300 million inhabitants??? 46% of the "Americans" of the founding father's era spoke German!! The 2nd Amendment never forsaw "automatic" weapons and was written at a time when most Americans went out and shot their dinner!!

What he said...
Among many other things that can easily be surmised based on our nation's history.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, he's hiding behind what the founding fathers said because they are venerated and seen as beyond reproach. Can you imagine how easily laughed off this would be if he just said, "We should be racist, because people about 250 years ago were!" Instead he says the founding fathers approved it and it somehow gives him credibility among some people.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Ah, then I am somewhat re-heartened. I didn't google it to check; I was going on what was said in the vid. Of course, in Louisiana, anything is possible. :wink:

"In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries. His campaign failed to make much of an impact, with the one notable exemption of winning the little known New Hampshire Vice-Presidential primary.

Duke, having failed to gain much traction as a Democrat, then successfully sought the Presidential nomination of the Populist Party. He appeared on the ballot for President in eleven states and was a write-in candidate in some other states, some with Trenton Stokes of Arkansas for Vice President, and on other state ballots with Floyd Parker for Vice President. He received just 47,047 votes, for 0.04 percent of the combined, national popular vote." (Wikipedia)

You were saying?

I don't know how you link duke to the tea party but he is right on.

Possible 2012 Presidential Campaign

"Duke has claimed that thousands of Tea Party movement activists have urged him to run for president in 2012, and he is seriously considering entering the Republican Party Primaries.

Duke has also released a video detailing his platform. In the video pledges that as president he would stop all immigration to the US, including legal immigration, and says that he "will not let Israel or any nation dictate our foreign policy." He has also claimed that he would be "willing to risk life and limb, endure the barbs of the media” to mount 'the most honest campaign for president since the time of our Founding Fathers.'" (source-Wikipedia)

Jah!! Sieg Heil!

Last edited:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Pot...Meet Kettle ! Birds of a feather flock together !

Sweets to the sweet ! Water seeks its own level !

A rose by any other name, is still a rose !

I do believe you get the point !

This is a marriage made in Heaven ...... Errr more like Communistic HELL !