David Eigenburg

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In his own sort of way, he is a bit sexy...always liked him on Sex & the City.
If you do a search for the play, "Take Me Out" you will find nudes of him and other cast members....I remember when I saw the show (several times) I was like "Okay, Steve, now I know Miranda like you..." lol.:wink:

Reactions: Donlpz452323

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In his own sort of way, he is a bit sexy...always liked him on Sex & the City.
If you do a search for the play, "Take Me Out" you will find nudes of him and other cast members....I remember when I saw the show (several times) I was like "Okay, Steve, now I know Miranda like you..." lol.:wink:

i know! he's not exactly smoking hot, but he's got this kinda unique sexiness.

Reactions: Donlpz452323

thickwade

Experimental Member
Media
I have a friend that is an actor in LA. Over the past year, he and David (and David's wife) have become friends. David appears to not only be gay friendly, but very flirty and likes to show is perfectly formed tight round ass by dropping his pants. His body is in great shape. Word is, people get a gay/sex-curious vibe from him.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a friend that is an actor in LA. Over the past year, he and David (and David's wife) have become friends. David appears to not only be gay friendly, but very flirty and likes to show is perfectly formed tight round ass by dropping his pants. His body is in great shape. Word is, people get a gay/sex-curious vibe from him.

lol...please don't toy with my feelings! i'm already drooling.