David Faustino

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Then there was Marcies husband (Thread killer). He kills any show he's on but he's a hottie

Juniperbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
What about Ted McGinley? aka Jefferson D'Arcy.
Marcies husband. The 2nd Blonde husband.

I remember some years back, I was at a friends apartment at a get together, we were watching tv when, a commercial came on. It
was something about 7/11 convenient stores. Ted McGinley was
the star of the commercial. He was coming out of the door babbling something. Whoaaaa Nelly!

What BASKET!! This guy had it all bulging out to the right! I was
stunned! Creamed my shorts and had wood for the next 2 hrs!

Man, I want to see that commercial again! And again! And again!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Christina A. walked up to me on a film lot to bum a smoke...no I don't smoke...she stank of old cigs and looked really trailor park. I was so sorry she did that...now I can't watch anything she does...what a loser

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Christina A. walked up to me on a film lot to bum a smoke...no I don't smoke...she stank of old cigs and looked really trailor park. I was so sorry she did that...now I can't watch anything she does...what a loser
Ease out CUBE, you dont need to consider yourself a looser just because you dont like smoking girls.

ChanceDeRossi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's weird... Peg Bundy has played characters on at least 3 other shows I love... Turanga Leela on Futurama, and the Mom on 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter.

And I didn't realize it until I actually saw the credits.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, he was married to a woman for a few years (they divorced last year) and according to Wikipedia he's a member of the "seduction community" (i.e., he's a "pickup artist").

As I recall, back in the late '80s/early '90s, he used to do AIDS Education presenations at college campuses with Troix Bettencourt, an openly gay, HIV+ teenager (who is now in his early 30's), but I haven't been able to find any information to verify that.

Matt & Andrej Koymasky - Famous GLTB - Troix Bettencourt