David Gallagher

DorkMark

Just Browsing
Media
I don't know what it is about the dude, but I've always thought he must be really hung. I think it's cause he has a small chest. Kind of makes me think of a Ralph Woods type.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone on another site wrote that they gre up with him and had seen him naked changing afew times and as I remember he had an average cock, flacid, but huge balls. He had no info on his erect size.

Pyro69

Sexy Member
Media
oh yeah man he used to be such a cute kid but now eeeeeeehh not soo much i mean, i've seen some recent shirtless shots and it looks like he hasn't gained any weight since he was 14. He kept tryn for the kid look as an adult and yuck it does not work. Used to be hot though

Newyorkny_2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
that's irrelevant, dude. I'm commenting on how he looked on a TV show as he grew older. I don't think his aging has done him any favors. Remember McCauley Culkin from "Home Alone"? he didn't age well either.

I just find it odd & a little gross that more than one person is exclaiming how much hotter he was "younger"... The guy is barely legal as it is.

Pyro69

Sexy Member
Media
I just find it odd & a little gross that more than one person is exclaiming how much hotter he was "younger"... The guy is barely legal as it is.

... hmmm 23 is barely legal? neway, in my and maybe some other's defense, i basically grew up with him since im only 2 years older, so when i saw him back then at around the same age as me, was it wrong to think he was hot? I think people are just commenting on past experiences since for some he was 15 when they were 15.

Reactions: Groovy26