David Ginola (former soccer player) naked

D_Barltley Bassturd

Account Disabled
Media
On the occasion of the Sky One's broadcasting of "Naked Britain"— documentary in which Ginola appears naked.... again—, I browsed LPSG in order to find something crispy about him and happened to find... nothing.

So let's get back in times (before we get vid-caps of "Naked Britain" ^^) and remember David Ginola. :p

Attachments

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
On the occasion of the Sky One's broadcasting of "Naked Britain"— documentary in which Ginola appears naked.... again—, I browsed LPSG in order to find something crispy about him and happened to find... nothing.

So let's get back in times (before we get vid-caps of "Naked Britain" ^^) and remember David Ginola. :p

Bravo, Croquenaud! Always wanted to see for myself what he looked like. I had heard all sorts of contradictory reports about him from people who claimed to have seen him/photos of him. So now we have some idea.

He got hairier later...

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Some caps of David Ginola from Naked Britain ..... (great looking guy, now in his early 40's)

Attachments

CockCock

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On the occasion of the Sky One's broadcasting of "Naked Britain" documentary in which Ginola appears naked.... again, I browsed LPSG in order to find something crispy about him and happened to find... nothing.

Is there hd version of this?