David Goldman?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by TexasTail4U2Use, Dec 19, 2009.

1. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. stustu

stustu Active Member

could someone pls explain why this man's son was taken from him, and why the boy has not been returned, especially now that the birth mother has died. This is s complete miscarriage of justice. Brazil sucks.

3. TexasTail4U2Use

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Brazillian courts have also ordered the return of the son. But, the stepfather's family is mega rich and powerful in that country.
    Can't understand why we don't just send in the SEALS to grab the kid!
    David should sue the hell out of them once he has his son back. he may not win anything but I would keep their ASSEtS tied up in court for ever if possible.

4. Nychungguy

Nychungguy Member

he's totally cute and handsome. he actually looks like a cross between 2 actors on Bro and Sisters---Scotty and the son who is in med school.

5. joe1

joe1 Member

David is totally hot, but more than that his story is just so terribly sad. I can't lust after him because he is just heartbreaking. I saw him on the news a couple of years ago when he was just breaking his story. He said that he felt absolutely completely helpless and I remember his voicing cracking when he said "I just need some help. I need someone to help me." It is inconceivable that this is happening in this day and time. I have a relative who grew up in Brazil-apparently, if you have money, you are in charge. So very sad!

6. edonline

Gold Member

BTW, the Brazilian court is supposes to make an emergency ruling some time today. It helps that the Attorney General recently spoke out in favor of David Goldman, calling the recent Supreme Court ruling a wrong judgment.

7. prscc

prscc Member

just glad he is now reunited with his son. still, he's very good looking but as what joe1 said, i'm finding it difficult to lust after him as well.

8. Run7work2

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am so happy that David Goldman and his son are now reunited and back in the United States. It was a HUGE INJUSTICE the way David Goldman was treated by the Brazilian courts and legal system! After five years of anguish, I am so happy that he has his son with him as it should be. His ex (and late) wife was originally from Brazil; from what I understand, she just left Goldman and went back to Brazil taking their son (now 9 years old) with her. She got some sort of divorce in Brazil which he had no say-so over and just kept their son. Then she died in childbirth a year or two ago, and her family had continued to keep the son from Goldman. Again, justice has won, and I hope David Goldman and his son will be happy together and that his son will live a normal, well-adjusted life. I heard that Goldman, by the way, used to "moonlight" some as a model several years ago before all of this happened; he certainly looks like a model! He has another full-time job, but I can't recall at the moment what it is. He is a gorgeous man! Moreover, I think he must be a decent, loving, kind person. I wish him and and his son all the best!

Draft saved Draft deleted