David harris- aussie stud

rjgrtx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thats sad, and i wonder how the mother of his child feels about it, and are they even together?
Why does it matter what people want to do to make money? As long as the child is loved and taken care of, either of the parents could be swapping fluids with randos left and right. Sex work is work, the existence of this forum shows that it is a lucrative business.

Jakee214

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How long are the clips i might sub to his of.
Some nude clips about 15 sec. usually him in underwear pulling his dick out or naked on the bed or shower. Anything more you pay extra for.
He is hot and his content is good. Its just not consistent. He will go a week or 2 not posting then post a few to get you to stick around when you lose interest and are about to unsub.
He tends to delete his old posts as well.

Reactions: jonjoplin

blue26

Mythical Member
Media
Some nude clips about 15 sec. usually him in underwear pulling his dick out or naked on the bed or shower. Anything more you pay extra for.
He is hot and his content is good. Its just not consistent. He will go a week or 2 not posting then post a few to get you to stick around when you lose interest and are about to unsub.
He tends to delete his old posts as well.

What about his recent sex tape

Jakee214

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What about his recent sex tape
I dont sub to him anymore. I have subbed a few times over the last 2 years and that was my experience. Im pretty sure to see that you would have to pay extra. He also once did a pay to view live fuck so it might also have been that.