David Henrie - Wizard of Waverly Place

Season 5 Episode 8. Titled, Alex Charms a Boy.
I also recommend Season 7 Episode 5, Three Maxes and a Little Lady.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Season 5 Episode 8. Titled, Alex Charms a Boy.
I also recommend Season 7 Episode 5, Three Maxes and a Little Lady.

Thanks! :tongue:

I just did a search and it says there were 4 seasons. The two episodes you mention come up as 3.8 and 4.5.

Last edited:

In "Alex Tells the World", the scene wear Justin dupilcates himself is another great bulge shot? I do have to admit he looks so sexy in a suit another favorite episode "Eat to Beat", those slacks are hugging his bubble butt something fierce!!

Reactions: Joe Wachter

In a recent interview David stated he likes doing more mature roles but won't alienate his fans by taking off his clothes. Well that sucks, I want to see his tight little ass & that big Italian meat.

Reactions: qualitycontent4me

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a recent interview David stated he likes doing more mature roles but won't alienate his fans by taking off his clothes. Well that sucks, I want to see his tight little ass & that big Italian meat.

Give him time...all Disney kids say that shit until they aren't on that channel anymore.

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

That's weird to say, considering there are so many pics of him shirtless with mates everywhere (including some set pics). But maybe this is the reason he isn't getting any acting gigs at the moment. :(

David made Buzzfeed 21 Celebrity Bulges coming in at No. 16 should have been a little lower. All bulges are ranked & measured on a scale of zero to five Jon Hamms. DAMN!!!!

Don't know how to post a link, try googling his name and bulge.