David Henrie - Wizard of Waverly Place

Damn!!! David's fans are bold.

First Pic - A fan meets David in the locker room of the gym he works out at. Too bad he had a robe to put on instead of just a towel.

Second Pic - A fan takes a pic of David peeing in the restroom, too bad it's from behind I would have gotten closer.

Attachments

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Damn!!! David's fans are bold.

First Pic - A fan meets David in the locker room of the gym he works out at. Too bad he had a robe to put on instead of just a towel.

Second Pic - A fan takes a pic of David peeing in the restroom, too bad it's from behind I would have gotten closer.

If you look, he's standing at an angle to the urinal. Most men stand head on. I think he knew someone was there in the second pic and didn't want to show anything.

Reactions: Zeeboo4u

Boris_Kolitya

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it might be crossing a line to take a pic while he was trying to take a piss. I think he deserves that much privacy. lol

I once heard (on TV) Paul Newman talk about why he never signed autographs when asked. He said that the last time he thought he would, he was standing at a urinal. Someone pushed some paper in front of him and asked for an autograph. Newman said, "I didn't know what I was to use to sign it." (LOL)

Reactions: Breathfromanother

I am not surprised somebody took that pic. Someone asked his little brother on a website that they would pay him money for a pic of David's cock!

Arsenal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In "Alex Tells the World", the scene wear Justin dupilcates himself is another great bulge shot? I do have to admit he looks so sexy in a suit another favorite episode "Eat to Beat", those slacks are hugging his bubble butt something fierce!!

Thanks! Is he shirtless in any eps?

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've heard he's cut. I have no personal knowledge however. But if he was willing, I would be glad to confirm it.

Reactions: chris.garci1

voyeurcurioso

Loved Member
Media
I've heard he's cut. I have no personal knowledge however. But if he was willing, I would be glad to confirm it.

As far as I know, he has never confirmed or denied it, and there are no penis pics, but he has bulged many times on cam, and there is overwhelming evidence for a naked head and corona (rim). So I'd agree he is cut.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As far as I know, he has never confirmed or denied it, and there are no penis pics, but he has bulged many times on cam, and there is overwhelming evidence for a naked head and corona (rim). So I'd agree he is cut.

Even people with foreskin can show "naked head and corona" through pants/underwear/shorts etc.

The only way to be certain is to have first "hand" experience :tongue:

He is very hot and yes sir i'd hit it and would possibly let him do anything he wanted with me

So David will be playing a young Ronald Reagan in a new bio pic, starting with his job as a lifeguard. David joked that he would have to get some short shorts. So I Googled the pic of Reagan in his lifeguard uniform and DAMN I can't wait to see David's muscled body and fat bulge stuffed in those tight ass shorts!!!

Reactions: Joe Wachter