David Henrie - Wizard of Waverly Place

If you haven't seen his interview from Clever TV it's hilarious, must watch. He says he is working out so he can look good in the speedo in which he wears playing young Ronald Reagan. Reagan was a lifeguard in his youth and his uniform looks like a wrestling singlet.
Another hot fantasy David Henrie Vs. Brent Everett in tight wrestling singlets
Loser gets FKED hard!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Joe Wachter

He has stated in an interview that he wants more mature roles but not ones where he has to take off his clothes or have a wild sex scene! I wish him luck but sometimes a nude or sex scene can help, do you agree?

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He has stated in an interview that he wants more mature roles but not ones where he has to take off his clothes or have a wild sex scene! I wish him luck but sometimes a nude or sex scene can help, do you agree?

He can pull a Nick Jonas, it'll do him good...:biggrin1:

RichTwo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Sometimes it can help, but I think the actor has to be careful about what roles he takes. Daniel Radcliffe came to fame in a teen aged fantasy series. Then he appeared nude full frontal in "Equus". He also did a nude gay love scene in a movie. He has done other things too, so he hasn't been typecast as someone who will just drop trou for no good reason.

That's because he was going through puberty during the seasons of the show they notice his manhood showing. Unlike Disney who noticed and had him in jeans so tight you could see the outline of his magic wand & crystal balls. Thank you, Disney!!!!
Check out the video Ted's kids get angry, it's a spoof that 25 year old David did. Great crotch shots!!!