david henrie

D

deleted335119

i think David Henrie is soooooo hot. what picture is that?

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you see him in "Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana"? He was in the hot tube and they painted him blue. What a hot bod! The guy who plays his geek friend, "Zeke," (Dan Branson I think) looks like he is bult too. He was wearing a T-shirt showing some pretty awesome pecs!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Had to bump this to comment on David. I just started to watch wizards and totally feel in love with him and his character. There are some hot pics of him shirtless around. He is 22 now and I'm not sure of his age during season 1. Is this still running? Surprised to see Deluise in the show. I saw the thread from 2007 and that pic of him must be from when he was 18. was that the first season.

Last edited:

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There was a scene in one of last seasons episodes where the sister gets trapped in a mirror and when she comes out she leaves the room and they check thier pockets to make sure she didnt swipe them, and David totally grabs his balls. its fairly obvious.

Yep just tried to find the clip on youtube because it was there but they must have force the poster to take it down. I have a copy of it but im not about to Upload that on youtube under my account.

Last edited:

curiouscam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Every time I think I am the only one who sees these things I come on here and there's a bunch of us. I love it. I was just noticing not even a day ago after catching a few minutes of the Wizards of Waverly Place Movie that David is fucking hot. Tight little body with a great ass and a noticeable bulge going on. Even in other pictures I have seen he seems to always have a visible bulge working.

Reactions: Lukas200127

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow thx, He is sure growing up nicely. I hope he breaks out of the Disney rut. I read he played the son of one character in how I met your mother which could be a disney production as well. I think it is abc or cbs which is owned by them.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow thx, He is sure growing up nicely. I hope he breaks out of the Disney rut. I read he played the son of one character in how I met your mother which could be a disney production as well. I think it is abc or cbs which is owned by them.

yeah, its actually every episode when they start off, and there are 2 kids on the couch, he's the guy

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the ep. with the plastic bajjs when he is wearing the suit shows a good sized package. He seems to be wearing the same brown cords a lot. But he wears them well.