David Schwimmer

brimstone

1st Like
Media
i've always had a thing for the dorky guy but actually david schwimmer may have a cute geeky face but his body is hot...i read he made reference to the paparazzi needed a really big lens if they wanted to take a picture of him in his boxers during a scene change while doing a show on the west end...does anyone know anything about him or have any pics?

here's a picture of him shirtless and all sweaty...yum

davidschwimmer.jpg

Reactions: sohg88

joe1

Expert Member
Media
I have always had a thing for Schwimmer. Would love to see some nudes of him! There was a funny episode with him in a tanning booth but I have'nt been able to find and caps. He looks great shirtless!!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
My favorite movie with him is "Picking Up the Pieces" with Woody Allen. He sort of has a sex scene in it (not really all that much sex) but he does show his chest in it. In this movie, he has various scenes in kinda tight jeans that show off his great ass and a pretty decent bulge. I've said before in another thread about him how I've had a crush on him since he was in "The Wonder Years." I think he is just adorable!

D

deleted32404

David is a member of my college fraternity and is always featured in our alumni magazine "The Rainbow" ( No, ir was NOT a gay frat...). I just have a feeling that he has a big one and would love to find out, since I used to blow half my house during school anyway!