David Schwimmer

terrya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a picture of this incredibly (well, I think so...I have eclectic tastes in men, I guess) hot man on the front page of the Chicago Red Eye paper today. I think he's very sexy...and I'll bet that he's got a nice, big package.

And if there are any pics of him out there sans any clothing, that would be nice.

Reactions: MoonmanX

joe1

Expert Member
Media
Love him in friends. But he keeps the skin to a minimum. There was an episode where he gets into a tanning booth several times. Probably my favorite episode. I would love to see what he's packing. anyone have any pics?

tnecvolfan2001

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
schwimmer is one of the 'friends' that just looks so miserable when he's interviewed. c'mon friends, that show made you millionaires many times over. y'all cheer up, and that includes you too, joey! if you didn't want to be typecast, then you should have turned down the roll of 'joey' on that awful sequel show that only lasted like half a season.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've always found David Schwimmer to be very attractive. Actually, all the men on Friends each had their own sexiness to them, including Tom Selleck and Giovani Ribissi (sp?). My favorite was always Matthew Perry, though. Matt LeBlanc is cute but he never did it for me he was always my least favorite but I wouldn't kick him out of bed either.

joe1

Expert Member
Media
Don't remember the movie title but have seen some online caps from it of David shirtless and sweaty with his arm over his head-showing a really nice pit shot. Damn-wish i could find that pic now!!!