David Venable of QVC

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I think he is so hot, I'd love to get in bd with him, I'd heard a rumor that he is very well hung too

ritterman

1st Like
Media
David always seems particulary fond of Phillip Watson (Cottage Farms) when they do shows together. Maybe he is envious of Phillip's guns?

butch518

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being from Philadelphia, there was a time I would see him in the bars weekly. Always a very nice man, never seen him with more then a couple of drinks and always had a twink with him. If he was in a bar as you walked through the door and talking you would hear his voice above everything else. He has gained some weight but still a goodlooking guy.

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's for sure gained some weight; guess it's all those QVC cooking shows he's so fond of. He's so silly when he rolls his eyes in ecstacy when he takes a bite of food. There are so many gay hosts on those shopping channels.

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I would see him @ Woody's a lot in the mid-late 90's. That's when he was much more buff. Always making out with a different younger guy. Always friendly and personable. A good friend of mine "knew" him, and said he was quite hung.

Last edited:

avalonjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
UGH I knew him in Philly as well. He is atrociously ill mannered, obnoxious, and a complete snob. I was in Woody's on more than one occasion when he made ridiculous comments about his fans, and how they never leave him alone, etc etc. He ran on the outskirts of my circle and was always attempting to impress everyone. He is fascinated by people with money, and pretty much was a pariah except to a small group of equally shallow gay-lister's in the city.

I tolerated him because he was friendly with my buddy Brian, who was a super sweet guy, and a brilliant jewelry designer. He sealed his fate with me one night at Woody's, where after a lengthy conversation (on his end) about his share in Rehobeth, his cruises, his new car, his shopping trip to NYC, (I just can't find anything I like unless it is at Bergdorf's). He turned to the wealthiest 2 guys in my crowd (and among the least pretentious people I know), and said, "Wouldn't it be nice if there was an island where all of us rich gay men could just go and get away from all this?"

To which I replied, "But David, then where would you stay?" turned on my heel and walked away.

I think he is an asshat. OK fine, an asshat with a big dick

auburn_vixen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's too bad...when he was an unknown in a small market, he seemed genuinely nice and not at all pretentious back then...although he was, of course, very ambitious. The asshattery must have developed commensurate with the paychecks.

Ahhh, Woody's...used to go there back in the day when I was a hag...always had a good time there.

Last edited:

ryguy88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I only met him a few times through a mutual friend. I must've met him @ the beginning of his TV "fame', before his asshat transformation. Looking back, I can see how he would be easily led into asshathood..Awesome term BTW!

Does anybody have more pics of David back in the day? Would love to see a pic of what is packed in that Speedo!

secondbest69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well my brother met him just a little over a year ago. he was on a flight to ohio . my brother said he wasn't a asshole or anything . he said he acted like he had a lot of things going on but was still took time away from the papers he was going over to speak to other people

D

deleted986438

Hooked up with him in Rehoboth- very thick cock.