1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

1. DaveUSADAV

DaveUSADAV Sexy Member

Albums:
    I registered to find out where I can find inexpensive under ware and pants that fit but not boxers since they bunch up too much as I spend most of my time in a chair. Why can't men have pouch sizes like woman have bra sizes? My flaccid size is around 7.5" long by 6.75" in girth. My erect size is 8.75 +" x 7.5". I 'll post pictures shortly. I am happily married and am not interested in any other relationships. I have always been embarrassed because my regular cotton/microfiber under ware makes me look like a freak in the locker room; I don't mind being big, but I look weird because I am not that big/tall myself ( 5" 10" x 180 pounds). Also, my wife is going through menopause, and now I really hurt her more than usual and make her very sore. Any suggested lubricant for her?

2. cadeasfotos

cadeasfotos Sexy Member

I wonder how you pack all this on jeans without calling attention from everyone. Is that possible???

3. northernlights

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For Nitran underwear you can choose pouch size from XS to XXL.
    www.nitran.com
    You could also look at www.hillcrestswimwear.com they have swim wear for well endowed. I use their flopper pouch items as underwear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice