Davy muscle

HellaX24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This big piggy is back to selling his underwear. But don't say anything provocative to him haha
He tried navyjack into this mess.people went in including myself. He took his shout out to navyjack down and blocked many people who were gay. He’s pathetic.

Dalegreen1933

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He tried navyjack into this mess.people went in including myself. He took his shout out to navyjack down and blocked many people who were gay. He’s pathetic.

Wait what did he do to Greg?

Reactions: Eros_2017

rjgrtx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Wait what did he do to Greg?
Nothing, they did the usual mutual ‘Go check out and follow my bro @navyjack’ and then apparently took it down clearly after he realized that Greg has a majority of gay male followers that went to commenting on his photos. He’s a fucking closet case otherwise he wouldn’t so insanely have to ‘no homo’ everything. He just wants to be the the receptacle to a bukkake fuck fest. He will be taking fists for roids in a few years when the Instagram fame wears off.

HellaX24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nothing, they did the usual mutual ‘Go check out and follow my bro @navyjack’ and then apparently took it down clearly after he realized that Greg has a majority of gay male followers that went to commenting on his photos. He’s a fucking closet case otherwise he wouldn’t so insanely have to ‘no homo’ everything. He just wants to be the the receptacle to a bukkake fuck fest. He will be taking fists for roids in a few years when the Instagram fame wears off.
I thought he know navyjack was gay and married to a man. I called Davymuscle out on trying to do damage control. I stopped following him two days before he blocked me. He’s simple as fuck. I hope navyjack asked him to take his post down.

Reactions: rjgrtx and danerain

rigby

Legendary Member
Media
Not trying to defend him but to be fair he doesn't just complain about gay male attention but females too. And catfishes too.
Plus you gotta admit that some people just can't handle their thirst sometimes.

Reactions: Ljenk12

mikedis

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not trying to defend him but to be fair he doesn't just complain about gay male attention but females too. And catfishes too.
He sells his used underwear but doesn’t want attention like that?

more & more

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
he's making money out of these attentions tho without it = no sponsor = no money. If it bothers him that much, then private his profile and stop posting. we live in the age of social media so those attentions are inevitable. so suck it up and get some money lol

rigby

Legendary Member
Media
I agree that he shouldn't feed some people's fetishes to get a few bucks cause it makes him look hypocritical, but i'm saying 1000 unwarranted pics of gaping assholes kind of are legitimate reasons to complain.