Day 5 With New PA

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Skippy_Skidmarx, Feb 22, 2012.

1. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

I am on the fifth day with my new 8 ga Prince Albert piercing and OH BOY, things are feeling good! The sensations coming from the new ring in my dick are overwhelming at times. I am still tender and by no way healed up yet but the benefits are kicking in. I usually leak a little precum while cycling but in my spin classes the last two days, I was beside my self at times, The wonderful sensations made me leak significantly more. I can hardly wait until I am totally healed and get to see some real action. All of you PA folks out there were right in saying, "why did I wait so log?".

2. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I'm glad it's working out. (Please don't start another thread or I'm going to start merging them)

3. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

No problem. I'll be happy not to start another thread again.

4. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    can anyone with some experience being uncut and pierced who went to cut/pierced suggest that a PA stimulates the head in the same way that an uncut head is protected from foreskin and therefore more sensitive to the metal of a PA? To me that would be a reason to do it...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice