Day one, or how i learned to stop worrying and love radiation

Someguy410

Cherished Member
Media
Chapter One

I lay back on the table, starting up at ceiling tiles with clouds painted on them. Were those fake clouds supposed to be calming? Sometimes, hospitals feel like they’re operated by robots posing as humans. But of course, the most impressive robot was the giant robotic arm that was delivering targeted radiation directly to my crotch.

What did “pre-cancerous” even mean? If it wasn’t even cancer yet, why was this robot arm zapping my balls? It was certainly dispiriting, having to pull down my pants and lie here for an hour, my penis feeling pathetic and shriveled, while two doctors sat on the other side of a two-foot thick lead door, staring at my limp privates on a monitor. I didn’t like that they were both women. The younger one was really cute, with her bright smile and curly brown hair. In other circumstances, I might have… well, what did it matter? I was told my little friend would probably be out of commission for a few months. And when the first day you meet a girl, she spends an hour shooting radiation at your flaccid dick, maybe that’s not the road to seduction.

When the speaker crackled to life and the doctor told me I was done, I was all set to go to work. Why shouldn’t I? The procedure was non-invasive, and even though the doctors had told me I might be tired afterward, I thought that was nonsense. I just wanted this to be over with. And yet when I sat up, I felt woozy, somehow not myself. The cute doctor told the nurse to get me a steroid, which I took, but as I went out to get my Uber, I changed the destination from my office to my apartment. All I wanted to do was go to bed.

I don’t even remember falling asleep, but it must have been about one in the afternoon. So I was completely perplexed when I opened my eyes again and saw that it was both sunny outside and 8:45! I had slept close to twenty hours! In the middle of that confusion, I realized my bed was soaking wet! I must have peed in bed! I guess sleeping for twenty hours will do that.

And yet as I came to, I realized it didn’t smell like piss. I sat up and got a foggy look at it – the mattress and sheets were streaked in white. I was kind of freaked out. It almost seemed like a wet dream, but what the fuck kind of wet dream could have soaked my sheets, my comforter, and my mattress?

But I didn’t have time to worry about it. I was still in a bit of a fog as pulled off my wet boxers, took a very quick shower, and raced to work.

A couple of hours later, I was still anxious about what had happened. I googled various combinations of “radiation wet mattress night” but all I was getting was hits about incontinence. Suddenly, I heard Melanie behind me. “Are you busy, Jeremy?”

I shut the Google window instantly, but I wondered if she saw what I’d been searching for. Not that I had a shot with Melanie. She was the girl that every guy in the office had a thing for – beautiful, confident, sexy, and hiding a great rack under her work clothes. “No, just finishing a thing,” I said, lamely.

“Can you bring up the specs on the Philadelphia project?” she asked, leaning over my monitor behind me.

I opened the file, fixated on thoughts of that big bra of hers holding her great breasts in place as she bent down. And that’s when I realized the doctors were wrong about my penis being out of commission during my recovery. It immediately started to stiffen in my pants.

I wasn’t really paying much attention to anything about the Philadelphia project as Melanie had me click around the screen. What I noticed was that my erection was growing steadily as it slid down my pants. I was pleased it was working, but also confused – it seemed long, but though it was growing, it wasn’t really hard yet.

And all this was clearly distracting me, because Melanie suddenly said “No, those numbers,” and impatiently, she leaned over and grabbed my mouse. In the process, one of her breasts rubbed against my shoulder. My cock continued to swell. I looked down at her sexy fingers, her ruby red nail polish, on my mouse. Something was definitely going on. My dick should not be this long, I thought, and yet it was still stretching, snaking down my pants leg.

“Jeremy!” Melanie scolded, glancing down at my lap. My erection was absolutely huge, and pressing very visibly against the fabric of my pants. And it felt like it still wasn’t done growing!

“Sorry!” I blurted. “I didn’t mean to!” Melanie sighed a disgusted sigh and made a quick exit to her office.

What the hell was going on? I wanted to go to the bathroom so I could get a good look at my suddenly oversized organ, but I was going to have to wait for it to soften before I dared to do that. But how was that going to happen, given the circumstance? I shut my eyes and tried to think of anything but Melanie and her breasts. But even the feeling of my dick slowly shrinking felt amazing, and made me realize just how big it had gotten. What was going on?

I grabbed the doctors’ card out of my wallet and called. I was getting pretty anxious now, and had no patience for the messages to dial 911 if this is an actual emergency (“Hello 911? I think my dick grew!”), and the endless menu. I finally had to settle for leaving a voicemail. “I have a few questions about side effects from my procedure yesterday,” I said, keeping it vague in case any of my colleagues could hear me, and because I wasn’t really sure what I would say anyway.

About ten minutes later, it was safe for me to get up. But as I did, my desk phone rang. It was Melanie. “Can you come in my office for a sec?” What’s this about? I wondered as I walked to her office. She wouldn’t call HR on me for a normal, biological reaction, would she?

I entered her office. “Hey, about before…” she began.

“I’m sorry,” I interrupted.

“No, I’m sorry. I’ve had these since I was sixteen,” she said, looking down at her boobs, ”but even so, sometimes they seem to go where they want instead of where I want.”

“Oh. Well, I guess we both just had normal, physical reactions.

Someguy410

Cherished Member
Media
She nodded. I just stood there for a moment, wondering if she had anything else to say. “So,” I finally asked, “is that it?”

“One more thing,” she answered. “I’ll just be blunt. You’re obviously a very fortunate man. Down below, I mean.”

I shrugged. I honestly wasn’t sure.

She smiled. “Come on. I’ve never known a man who hadn’t measured.” She was right. I had. I convinced myself I was five inches, but that was being generous. “Look, I get it. You could report me to HR. But I’m guessing that’s not what you want to do right now.”

She pressed a button on her desk, and her door shut and locked. She stood up and stepped over to me. “You’re tall,” she said. “I like that.” She pushed her body up against mine, and I felt those amazing breasts of hers pressing against me. She took my hand and guided it under her blouse. “You can touch them,” she said.

Her breasts were every bit as big and full as I’d imagined, and she really liked that I was fondling them. “Do you do this in your office often?” I asked.

“Not as often as I should,” she replied. “You like my breasts, don’t you?” I nodded eagerly. She smiled: “There’s a lot to like.”

I’d always wanted to be with a girl with big breasts, but none of the girls I’d been with were busty. But this was more than making up for that. As I groped Melanie, she reached down and unzipped my fly. She reached in and wrapped her fingers around my swelling dick. “Oh Jeremy,” she cooed. “What have you been hiding all this time?”

She pulled my cock out, and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. It had never been this big, but it was still mostly soft! “Damn, Jeremy. How big does this thing get?”

“If I told you, it would spoil the surprise,” I said, having no idea how much it was going to grow. There were so many thoughts racing through my head at once: How the hell was this possible? Was this unhealthy? Now that I was so big, would I have trouble getting hard? But one thought pushed all the others aside, and that was that I had Melanie’s fantastic breasts in my hands. The fantasy of every guy in the office was my reality!

Melanie pulled down my pants, and she gasped as the full size of my swelling member became clear. It had to be passing eight inches, but it was only just starting to get hard enough to tilt upward. And it was thick! Thicker by far then it had ever been. “Holy shit, Jeremy,” Melanie whispered.

And still it kept growing, stretching longer and longer. Clearly, getting hard was not a problem. We both stared in awe as it finally firmed up to its full size.

“Goddammit, Jeremy,” Melanie said, staring at my erection. “You’re huge.”

I smiled. I was a huge-dicked guy! I don’t know how it happened, but I was hung like a horse, and it felt amazing! “Do you like that?” I asked, coyly.

“I’ve always liked big guys, but you are beyond.”

“There’s a lot to like,” I said, smiling.

As she stroked my outrageous length, whatever fears I’d had about my sudden growth faded from my mind. My erection was rock hard, almost painfully stiff, but the sensation of Melanie’s fingers exploring it felt incredible. Part of me wanted to wrap my own fingers around it, to fully comprehend just how thick it was, but I’d have plenty of time for that later.

“The couch,” she moaned, and I lay back on her leather sofa. She climbed on top of me, pulling off her blouse as she did, and I finally got a good look at her fantastically full breasts. She was incredibly hungry for me, pressing her skin against mine, wrapping her fingers around the base of my massive erection and rubbing the head against her moistening labia.

“Knock knock,” I said.

“Fee-fi-fo-fum,” she giggled. “There’s a giant who wants to come in and have some fun.”

The moment was so hot, for a moment I was wondering if I was dreaming. And then I got a wonderful, sickening feeling. In an instant, I realized there was no turning back: I was about to come. My cock shook, and suddenly I absolutely erupted, shooting a huge load of my white goo onto her torso. It was more than I’d ever come before, and I shot it so far I could feel it splatter against my chin! But that was just the beginning! I shot a second burst, then a third, fourth, fifth, and sixth, each as powerful as the first. Even then I wasn’t done, as I shot another six or eight loads, each smaller than the previous, but still getting all over myself, Melanie, and her couch.

“Sorry,” I said, as my cock began to shrink.

“I think I got a little overeager with the fondling,” she replied. “I couldn’t help myself. Holy shit, you even come like Superman.”

“Faster than a speeding bullet,” I mocked.

Someguy410

Cherished Member
Media
Chapter Two

I grabbed a box of tissues off her desk and started to clean her couch. She took some, too, and started to wipe my jizz off her stomach and breasts. “My god,” she exclaimed, “I’m going to need a case of tissues to wipe up the mess you made.”

I looked up at her, as she caressed her breasts with the tissues, amazed at how full and bouncy they were. And something incredible happened. I felt myself getting erect again.

“Before you do that, I have some good news,” I said, glancing down.

Melanie’s eyes went wide as she saw my dick growing again. “How is that even possible?” she uttered in awe.

As surprised as I was about how quickly I was able to get hard again, I was even more amazed at how gigantic my cock was getting – it was going to take time before I could just accept this as my new normal. As I swelled to full stiffness, I pushed my erection up against her. “Fee-fi-fo-fum,” I said. “The giant wants to get in this time.”

Melanie nodded, lying back on her couch and spreading her legs. “Please, come inside,” she whispered.

I was dripping with pre-come as she gently wrapped her fingers around my shaft and guided it to her warm, wet pussy. She gasped as I started to push my way in, and immediately I could tell the feeling was different now, her flesh so tight around my newly formidable girth. Obviously, sex had always been awesome, but being absolutely huge was absolutely beyond amazing. As I slid further and further inside her, I gloried in how long I was, and from the way Melanie quivered beneath me, she was clearly feeling similarly.

Deeper and deeper I pushed, amazed that I could just keep going. I hesitated, not wanting to hurt her, but she she was having none of that. “More,” she whispered. “I need all of you inside me.” And so finally, I plunged my last few inches into her. Her face registered a grimace for a brief moment, then a very wide and sexy grin spread across it. “Welcome inside, you giant you.”

She was incredibly wet, which was fortunate given how tight she was around me. I slid back and forth, the friction of my girth against her lips feeling absolutely incredible. “Surprised I could take all of you?” she asked. “Have other girls been able to?”

It was a confusing question, given that yesterday, all of me was less than half this size. “Never like this,” I said, hedging.

“I have a huge vibrator,” she murmured. “Like over nine inches. So I’ve been ready for huge for a long time. I just never expected to meet a flesh and blood man who would make that seem small.”

It made me so hot to know that I surpassed her oversized sex toy! I gyrated on top of her, kissing her neck while teasing her swollen nipples with my fingers.

“How have you kept this so well hidden?” she asked, gasping. “Cock this gigantic should’ve been obvious. I’m insulted that I never made it grow before.”

“You did,” I admitted. “Many times. Do you like how it feels inside you?”

“It’s like every other guy has been a warm-up for you,” she said, shuddering. “My girlfriends know I like my men big. They’ll always tell me when they hear rumors that a guy is hung. But those guys are like children compared to you. I still can’t believe it!”

I slid my pelvis forward and back, amazed at how far I could pull away from her and still be inside her. “Oh my god,” she whispered. “Oh my god, you’re going to make me scream and you’re going to make me lose my job.”

“Will it be worth it?” I asked.

“Oh yes,” she replied.

“Then prepare to scream.”

I thrust more vigorously, feeling Melanie shake beneath me. I felt potent in a way I’d never felt before, my cock so solid and enormous that I felt unstoppable. Suddenly, her whole body tensed, she dug her nails into my back, and she opened her mouth as if to scream but kept blissfully silent. Watching her orgasm made me come, too, and once again I felt myself pumping load after load, this time inside her. I didn’t know where all this jizz could be coming from, but I wasn’t complaining. I’d never felt this good.

Finally, we came down from ecstasy, and I pulled out of her and collapsed onto the floor. It was at least ten minutes before Melanie finally broke the silence. “How will I ever be able to get anything done in here with you right outside, knowing you can make me feel this way?”

“I’m sure we can make arrangements to keep us both happy,” I replied. Yesterday, the idea that I would ever be with Melanie felt like an impossible fantasy. Today, I didn’t want to make any commitments. Suddenly, it felt like a whole world of women was out there for me.

No matter how much of my splooge we cleaned up, there seemed to be more. I found some wipes in the supply closet, and eventually all evidence of our coupling was gone. I watched, captivated, as Melanie hoisted her spectacular breasts into her bra, then buttoned her blouse over it. “Remember what’s waiting for you in here,” she said, pushing her boobs up against me.

“How could I forget?” I replied.

Someguy410

Cherished Member
Media
Chapter 3

I went straight to the bathroom to wash up and get the smell of sex off me as best I could. As I stood at the sink, I couldn’t help but unzip to get a better look at what I was now packing. My cock flopped out, huge and heavy. And I guess my own size turned me on, because I instantly started to grow. I couldn’t believe I could get hard so soon yet again, but clearly everything I knew had changed. I could barely breathe as I stared in the mirror, watching my erection grow absolutely gigantic. I ran my fingers down its amazing length, the head throbbing with each heartbeat. Then I wrapped my fingers around it, amazed that it was so fat that I had to squeeze to make my fingertips touch.

I’m not sure how long I’d stood there, mesmerized by my huge dick, when I heard a knock on the door. “Just a minute!” I yelled. But how was I going to get this thing in my pants? An evil thought in my head – why not just show off, to arouse a woman or intimidate a man – didn’t help my cause. I could rub one out, but given how much I sprayed all over Melanie, I’d spend too long cleaning up.

Then my phone rang. It was the hospital calling me back. Suddenly, I was brought back to reality – what if there was something really wrong? I picked up and whispered into the phone. After the usual pleasantries, the nurse told me “Dr. Cawley can see you in a half hour if you can get here.” I can, I told him, and when I hung up, I saw that my erection had gone from super stiff to just slightly puffy. I was able to stuff it into my pants, and as I exited, I covered up my bulge with my hands. (The person waiting was Christopher from down the hall, who was always a little overconfident for my taste. Part of me wished I’d let him see my cock and taken him down a notch.)

The nurse was a short and heavy man, and when he asked me what the issue was, I was reluctant to tell him. So I just left it at “I have some pain,” which he dutifully wrote on my chart before telling me to sit on the examining room table, the doctor would be in shortly.

Being in the hospital, sitting on that crackly paper, made me nervous – if targeted radiation was supposed to make your dick bigger, it would be a billion dollar business. The thing was, I felt great! Maybe better than I’d ever felt. Even so, as exciting as it was, it couldn’t be normal. Suddenly, the door opened, and there was Dr. Cawley. I hadn’t realized from her name that she was the cute, young doctor, the one with the curly brown hair. She grabbed my chart and spoke into a small digital voice recorder. “Patient Jeremy Zimmerman, date of birth four-twelve-nineteen-eighty-eight, underwent delta-knife radiation therapy one day prior.”

Then she flashed me a sweet smile and her voice brightened. “Well, sorry to see you back so soon. You’re having pain?”

“Not pain, actually,” I admitted. “I didn’t know what to call it. It’s…” I paused, not quite sure how to broach this subject. “It’s an awkward thing to talk about.”

“I’m a doctor,” she said. “It’s fine. Remember, we discussed that you would experience some sexual dysfunction for probably a couple of months.”

“I do remember. But that’s the thing. I’m not experiencing that at all.”

“Well, aren’t you lucky?” Then, into her voice recorder: “Patient reports no diminishment of sexual function.”

“But it’s not just that.” I paused for a moment. Then I just went for it. “It’s grown.”

“What has?”

“My penis. It’s… a lot larger than it had been before.”

She looked at me like I must be joking, or possibly insane. But she kept it together. “That would not be possible.”

“Well then I don’t know how to explain it, because yesterday it was normal-sized, and today it’s… it’s not normal-sized anymore.”

She spoke into her recorder. “Patient reports increased size in genitalia, likely due to swelling from radiation therapy–“

I interrupted her. “This is not swelling. Swelling would be a small size increase. And by the way, I’m also… producing a lot more sperm than I used to. And what’s it called, the refractory period? Mine is almost nothing now.”

“I’m sorry, but that’s jut not–“

“Do you want to have a look? Because I’m getting worried.”

“Fair enough,” she said, flipping one of the blinky colored light switches on the wall.

“You’re worried I’m going to attack you,” I said. “You’re calling for somebody to come.”

“If we could make men’s penises grow and ejaculate more with a little radiation–“

“I know, you’d make billions. But look!”

I pulled down my pants. There was my enormous penis, hanging heavily between my legs. She’d seen it yesterday. It was nothing like this.

She just stared at it for a moment, clearly trying to make sense of what she was seeing. She slowly reached her hand up and switched off the blinky colored light.

“See?” I assured her. “I’m not crazy.”

Curious... (with eyebrow raised like Spock.)
Very interesting and well written!
Looking forward to reading more.
X

Reactions: Nexolaris

Someguy410

Cherished Member
Media
Chapter 4

She raised the voice recorder to her mouth, a look of shock on her face. “Patient’s penis shows significant growth from pre-radiation size. No signs of redness, penis is visibly normal aside from notably increased dimensions.”

Hearing her discuss my growth like this, combined with her wide-eyed astonishment, was all I needed to start growing again. She let out a slight gasp as it twitched and started to harden. She was trying to hold her composure as she spoke into her recorder. “Despite unusually large size of patient’s genitalia, normal erectile function is indicated. Penis is continuing to grow well past generally accepted parameters of length and girth.”

“What does this mean?” I asked.

“It means you’re massive,” she said, staring at my cock as it stretched to its full size.

“But is it okay?” I continued.

“Lie back on this table and I’ll have a closer look,” she instructed. I lay back on the paper, my erection standing up like a flagpole. She reached and ran her fingers on it. “Can you feel this? Is it a normal sensation?”

I nodded, unsure whether this was an examination or a seduction.

“And how about this? How does this feel?” She lowered her head and wrapped her lips around my swollen cock. It was definitely not an examination anymore.

“It feels big,” I said.

“Oh this is not just big,” she said, coming up for air. “This is gargantuan. Impossibly huge.”

“And you like huge?”

“I’ve never even experienced big. Only in dreams I’ve never told anybody about.” She started to unbutton her lab coat. “But even my dreams weren’t this big.”

She let her lab coat fall to the floor, then pulled her gray shirt up over her head. Her breasts were medium-sized, but amazingly firm and teardrop-shaped, with small, pert nipples. She was a little taller than Melanie, with a tight body, and as she got hornier, her cute face seemed to morph into that of a seductress – gorgeous and incredibly aroused.

“Do you want to lock the door?” I asked.

“They won’t walk in on a patient,” she said. “Though it wouldn’t stop me if they did. Can you imagine if everybody out there saw what you have in your pants? There’d be riots out there.”

“There would?”

“All the guys would want to be you, and all the girls would want to be on you,” she explained.

She climbed on top of me, lifting a leg and mounting me. She unbuttoned my shirt and ran her fingers over my chest. “Oooh, you’re hard everywhere,” she cooed.

“So you don’t think this growth is a problem?”

“You’re enormous, and you’re rock hard, and you’ve got a gorgeous girl on top of you who’s willing to risk four years of medical school to fuck your brains out… does that seem like a problem?”

“Not right now.”

“Good. Now let’s continue the examination.” She continued to fondle my massive erection, her words technical but her voice dripping with sex. “Prior to yesterday’s procedure, did your penis produce this much pre-ejaculate?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Because it’s a lot. But I guess something this huge needs a lot of lubrication. Want to feel how lubricated I’m getting?”

She took one of her hands off my penis, took my hand, and guided it to her vagina. “I think I’m ready,” she cooed.

“Well, you’re the doctor,” I replied.

“That’s right,” she smiled. “And you should always follow doctor’s orders. Right now, it’s my medical duty to determine whether you’re fully functional.”

I’d never seen a woman so consumed with desire, so absolutely focused on libido. I could hardly breathe as she gently pointed my gigantic hard-on to her dewy labia and slowly descended on it, swallowing me inside her, inch by inch. She shivered as she slid down on top of me, and my bulging cock felt incredible and powerful as her hot tunnel wrapped snugly around it.

She leaned against me, gyrating her pelvis in pleasure, and whispered into my ear. “Do you realize what a god you are? The power your massive manhood has over me? I told Dr. Giffords yesterday that you were kinda hot. But now the way you fill me up… my god! You’re making me feel things I’ve never felt before.”

“So size does matter?”

“I think we’ve learned today that it does. A lot.”

I was doing all I could to avoid climaxing too soon, as I had with Melanie. The sheer size of my rigid penis was staggering to me, but I knew I could only be a god if I could control it. The longer I went, the more assertive I felt, the more confident I was that I could make this woman – whose first name I didn’t even know – reach heights of satisfaction she’d never known before. My erection felt like it was getting even stiffer as I got cockier. I thrust back and forth, incredibly far inside her, and suddenly her body straightened as she convulsed in ecstasy. I began to shoot, absolutely gushing inside her. While she continued to thrash on top of me, I could feel my surging loads flow around my dick and back out of her. It was a torrent of come – clearly this explained my soaking mattress this morning!

I don’t know how long it was before Dr. Cawley finally moved again. “Wow,” she uttered, still taking long, calming breaths. “I didn’t think it was possible to feel that good.”

Reality returned as the various tones that she understood and I did not were sounding in the hall. “I’ve got to get out there,” she said, sadly. We both stood up and threw on our clothes. The crackly paper was absolutely coated in my jizz, but she rolled it up expertly and threw it in the trash.

“So I’m okay?” I asked.

“You’re amazing,” she said. She handed me her card – Dr. Leah Cawley. “I’m going to need you to come back soon for a follow-up. Tell my office to schedule the full hour. Or better yet,” she added, jotting down a number on her card, “I do house calls.”

Someguy410

Cherished Member
Media
Chapter 5

I walked home giddy. It was a beautiful fall day and as I walked up Madison Avenue, I was struck by a tall, gorgeous woman crossing the street the other way. Was she a model? It wasn’t until she’d passed that it hit me – I could have a girl like that now. I turned back but she was lost in the crowd. Still, the thought turned me on. New York was full of beautiful women, and every one I saw could possibly be mine. I’d never thought that way before!

I got home to my apartment to be reminded of my disaster of a bed, my sheets dried and crackly from my deluge of semen. I wish I could remember the dream I’d been having, because it must have been a happy one. But then, my waking life was pretty damn awesome today, too. I stripped the bed, went downstairs to the laundry room, threw my sheets into the wash, and came back up. I went to pee, and as I had to pull my long dick up and out of my fly, I was amazed again at just how big it had gotten. I flopped down on the couch and started to play with it, amazed as it grew hard again in my hands. I thought of the gorgeous woman on Madison Avenue, and wished I’d had the presence of mind to say hello to her. My giant erection was so sensitive as I ran my fingers up and down the incredible length of my shaft and around my flared head.

A text came in. It was from Melanie: “Stuck at this client dinner. Can’t stop thinking about you. Had to escape to the bathroom to take the edge off. My fingers are a poor substitute for your huge, hard cock.” I smiled and typed back “Pic or it didn’t happen.” A few moments later, she sent a selfie from the bathroom stall, her blouse open revealing her big breasts barely contained in her bra, her hard nipples poking very visibly against the cups. “Remember these?” was the caption. “They’ll be waiting in my office as soon as you get in in the morning. I expect to see you there.” I stroked my rod more vigorously. Luckily, my phone timer buzzed. I say “luckily” because another minute and I would surely have jizzed all over my new couch. I went downstairs to put my sheets in the dryer.

Except four of the dryers were running, and the fifth had dry clothes in it. I hung around a few minutes, waiting for somebody to come empty the machine, but I quickly ran out of patience. I tossed the dry clothes on top of the machine and put my sheets in.

But as I pressed the “start” button, something caught my eye: a light purple bra. It was the size of the cups that drew my eye to it. I checked the tag — 32-F. Whose was this? The building had sixty apartments, but I felt like I would have noticed a girl who needed a bra this big. I ran my fingers around the cups, imagining the breasts that would fill them. By now, it was not surprising that my meat started to grow in my pants, and I enjoyed the feeling of it stretching down past the leg of my boxers and swelling until it pressed against the fabric of my jeans.

“What are you doing?” I heard a female voice behind me ask.

I turned around to see a stunning young woman, with striking eyes and luxurious dark hair, tall (I’d guess about 5’11) and slender, with a fantastic pair of breasts barely hidden under her t-shirt. She took my breath away.

“I’m folding it,” I blurted, lamely.

“Pathetic,” she said under her breath as she scooped up her clothes. I don’t think I’d ever seen a hotter girl in my life.

She turned back to me, clearly irritated. I could tell she was about to tear into me when she noticed the bulge in my pants. She said nothing and turned away, then turned back. “What exactly is going on there?” she asked.

“Meaning what?”

“That’s all you?” she clarified, glancing down toward my crotch.

“Don’t worry. It gets bigger,” I boasted.

“You’re full of shit.”

“I can put my money where my mouth is.”

“If you’re not full of shit, I’ll put my mouth there.”

“I’m going to hold you to that,” I said, smiling. I unzipped my fly and let my huge penis slide out of it. She gasped, but it continued to grow even bigger as she watched.

“Jesus, will that thing even fit in my mouth?” she asked.

“Only one way to find out.”

“I have another place to put it that you might like more,” she said, pushing her big boobs out.

I smiled and reached for her breasts. “Not here,” she said. “Figure out some way to get that thing back in your pants and meet me in 3A.”

Her apartment was as stylish as she was, and it made me feel like a slob for the state mine was in. Not that that was foremost on my mind right now. She led me to her room, because her roommates might be home soon. She shut the door behind her. “I want to watch it grow again,” she said eagerly, biting her lip as she undid my belt.

She pulled my pants down, and my gigantic cock swelled to its full size. She reached forward and stroked it with her long, sexy fingers. “How is this fair?” she asked. “You’re not just bigger, you’re like the biggest ever. I mean, guys who think they’re big — I thought they were big — next to you, they’re pitiful.”

“Well, you know a thing or two about being bigger,” I said, cupping her fantastic breasts through her t-shirt.

“Definitely,” she replied, enjoying the attention. “And my friends say that’s not fair. But who said life is fair?”

Someguy410

Cherished Member
Media
Chapter 6

She pulled her t-shirt up over her head, revealing a flat stomach and breasts even more impressive than Melanie’s. She was eight or nine inches taller than Melanie, so everything about her was bigger. She quickly unhooked her bra and pulled it off. My god, what a sight! She wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and wielded it like a bat toward her incredible cleavage.

“I bet this big guy feels good in here,” she said as she surrounded my dick with her boob flesh. Her tits were firm and warm and incredible.

“Amazing,” I said. “But still, you promised mouth.”

She smiled. “I did, didn’t I? And it’s not nice to break a promise.”

I thrust my massive cock up between her tits until it reemerged from her cleavage and bounced against her chin, glistening with pre-come. “My god,” she said grinning. “That thing’s unstoppable. Good thing I’ve got a big mouth.”

She licked her lips, then opened wide and took the head of my cock in her mouth. The feeling was incredible, my shaft surrounded by her astonishing breasts, her tongue swirling around my helmet. After a couple of minutes, she brushed her hair back and lifted her head. “What kind of giant condom fits this thing?” she asked.

Crap. “I’m out,” I lied.

She sighed. “You can’t do this to me,” she said, panting. “Not while I’m all hot and bothered like this. I think my boyfriend keeps some of his in the bathroom.”

“Boyfriend?” I asked.

“You’re not going to get all virtuous with me now, are you?”

“No ma’am.”

She smiled. “I didn’t think so.” I watched her hurry to the bathroom, my cock as stiff as it had ever been as I admired her fantastically big and bouncy breasts, her tight butt, and her long legs. She returned moments later with a condom in her hand. “I hope this fits,” she said. “Brian is average.”

“Well, in health class, we put them on bananas.”

“Yeah, well, I like bananas, but I’ve never seen a banana the size of your banana.”

With a lustful smile, she tore open the wrapper and stuck the ring of the condom on top of my stiff dick. As she rolled the ring down my shaft, it was obviously way too tight, and well too short. She pouted. “That can’t be comfortable.”

“It’s not,” I said. “Apologies to Brian, but it’s kinda tiny on me.”

“I’m going to have a lot to apologize to Brian about,” she said, rolling the condom back up and off my dick. She mashed her breasts against me and planted her lips on mine, all the while keeping her sexy fingers wrapped around my erection. Our tongues probed each other’s mouths for a few minutes, then she backed off, keeping her lips grazing mine, and looked me in the eyes. “You’re going to pull out,” she instructed. “No funny stuff. Because I am really good, and you’re going to want to get more of this.”

“And what exactly makes you so good?”

“Do you want me to tell you, or do you want me to show you?”

“Show.”

“Good choice,” she cooed, holding out her hand and taking me to my feet. She was just a couple of inches shorter than me and she was very well aware of how formidable that made her as she looked straight into my eyes. “Now I don’t blame guys for getting excited about my tits. But what they should really appreciate is my legs.”

With that, she grabbed my head, pressed her lips against mine, lifted her left leg, and pulled me against her body with it. I was struck by how flexible and strong she was, but more than that she was incredibly hot with lust. I’d never fucked a woman so tall, and as she pushed me against the wall, I realized what I’d been missing. There was so much of her, her limbs were all over me, and she could simultaneously kiss me, wrap a leg around me, and stroke my surging erection.

Her height combined with the size of her breasts allowed me to lift them with my hands and lean down just a little to tease her nipples with my tongue. She trembled as I licked – clearly, they were as sensitive as they were large – until finally she pulled me on top of her onto her bed.

She was utterly gorgeous, her long body extended across the mattress, her dark hair cascading over the pillow, an eager smile across her lips. The stare of desire in her eyes was absolute as I descended on top of her. My dick was achingly stiff as I guided it toward her hot pussy. She twitched as I entered her. “How can you be real?” she asked as I pushed my fat cock further and further inside her. “I’ve never felt anything like it.”

I’d never had a sexual experience with a woman as athletic, determined, and loud as this girl. She knew what her body needed, and she went for it. “Deeper!” she demanded, and I complied. She was right about her legs – they enwrapped me and pulled me into her. I scooped up her huge breasts and sucked on her nipples, which drove her wild to the point that I thought she might have had an orgasm just from that. “It’s like you’re waking me up,” she moaned. “You’ve found places inside me I never knew I had.”

It was obvious how hot this was making her. “A lot of girls say big guys don’t work very hard,” she said between breaths. “Like they never thought they had to. But you sure as hell prove that wrong.” I smiled. Yesterday, I was smaller than average. I always worked hard to make up for that, and I still was . Finally, she started screaming “Oh my god!” and her long, powerful body started to thrash around beneath me.

I could feel I was about to blow, so I started to pull out. My dick was so long that as I slid back, I was actually worried I was going to blast before I’d gotten completely out of her! But it was actually the sensation of my swollen head pulling out of her that finally put me over the top, and I immediately started to come all over her. I wasn’t sure where to aim – this was all too new – so I didn’t know whether it was ruder to unload on top of her or instead to shoot my jizz all over her rug. Since I could very easily ruin her rug, I chose her, and she didn’t seem to mind. She was still gasping for breath from what was clearly a huge orgasm, so I don’t think she was giving much thought to being coated in my warm goo. Rope after rope landed on her, until finally my dick was spent. I collapsed onto the bed next to her.

“I’d better shower,” she said eventually, smiling a sexy smile at me. I guess I dozed off as she went into the bathroom.

Someguy410

Cherished Member
Media
Chapter 7

I woke up to feel her hands on my dick. It felt so great, I just lay there with my eyes closed, enjoying the sensation. I moaned my approval. And then I realized that there were more than two hands wrapped around my shaft. I opened my eyes to see two hot women – a very cute petite blond and an African-American beauty – both fondling my massive erection. I turned to the side to see the laundry room girl standing next to me in a bathrobe.

“I thought this might be a nice way to wake up,” she said. “I hope you don’t mind. These are my roomies. I asked them to pick up the biggest condoms Duane Reade sells on their way home, and they called bullshit on me. So I had to prove you were real. I didn’t expect you could get hard again so soon!”

I smiled. “Never underestimate me.”

“Silly me,” she replied. “All right, girls, you made it big, it’s time to make it small.”

“This thing doesn’t get small, Jenna” the blonde said.

“I meant relative,” Jenna explained.

“Giant condom?” the black girl offered.

“I couldn’t possibly so soon. Maybe in the morning,” Jenna answered. “Right now, let’s just empty this bad boy. But get a towel, Nicole. A big one. He makes an amazing mess.”

I was in heaven as for the next fifteen minutes, three beautiful women licked, stroked, and sucked my enormous dick. “This has got to be the biggest one in the City,” the blonde girl whispered, running her tongue up my long shaft and then sucking on my swollen cock head.

I looked down, absolutely flabbergasted that a cock could be so huge, and still in disbelief that it was mine. It was so massively engorged I thought it might be even bigger than it had been this morning, with thirty fingers, six lips, and three tongues all working masterfully to pleasure it. I was amused that I had spent so many years trying to convince myself that size didn’t matter. Being small felt fine, sure, but being endowed like a Clydesdale was mind-blowing.

“How did you get so lucky, big man?” Nicole asked.

“How did I get so lucky?” Jenna corrected her. “I’ve never had an o like the o I just had. Earth-shattering. I felt this pulsating deep inside me, and it just kept going and going, bigger and bigger.”

“I used to hate you for being a foot taller than me,” the blonde told Jenna as she released my erection from her mouth. “And for having boobs the size of my head. But now I have a whole new reason to hate you.”

“Don’t hate me for being spectacular, Katie,” Jenna said. “But you can hate me for keeping this guy to myself.”

I felt my dick start to quiver. “Stand back,” I warned, but immediately my dick started to spurt again, for the fifth time today, an absolute geyser of come! Jenna got the towel, but she was too slow, and my jizz shot all over Nicole’s shirt, and into Katie’s hair.

“Holy shit,” Katie exclaimed. “Those condoms are going to have a lot of work to do.”

“You’d better get that top in the laundry,” Jenna said. “And while you’re there, bring up his sheets. We’re staying in bed for the night.”

The roommates left, and Jenna opened up her bathrobe. Her skin was glowing, her breasts huge and firm, every curve supple and perfect. She climbed into bed with me and we wrapped our bodies around each other, her big breasts pressed against me, her long legs draped over me. “I’ve never felt so good,” she said as we both drifted off to sleep.

Someguy410

Cherished Member
Media
Chapter 8

When I woke up, I was spooning her, my right hand cupping her huge left boob, my soft dick resting between her perfect butt cheeks. I glanced at the clock. Not quite eight. It hadn’t even been a day since I woke up with maybe the biggest cock in the City, and in that time I’d fucked three gorgeous girls and been jerked off by another two. The thought of it made my dick grow, and as it stretched up Jenna’s butt and then along the small of her back, she moaned happily.

“I was worried you were just a dream,” she said before turning around, looking even more stunning in the light of morning. She leaned in close and started to kiss me. We were lost in each other’s lips, in the touching of our skin against the other, my massive dick brushing against her stomach, her enormous breasts mashing into my chest. She reached onto her nightstand and took out one of the XXL condoms her roommates had gotten her. “Let’s see if we have better luck this time.”

She rolled the condom down over my bulging erection. It was tight, but the snugness actually made me feel that much more potent. It rolled out completely most of the way down my shaft. “My god,” she murmured. “It’s huge, but it barely fits you.”

Our bodies were perfectly in sync, aching for each other, as she spread her long legs and I slid my gigantic boner inside her. We took it slow, indulging in each other’s bodies. If last night was athletic sex, this morning was sensuous, and even more pleasurable. I relished how deep inside her I went, and how wild it drove her. “Oh my god!” she shouted. “It’s even better this time! I feel you so huge inside me! You’re finding parts of me I never knew I had!”

“Your boyfriend doesn’t feel like this?”

“I don’t think I’d even be able to feel my boyfriend after this,” she replied. “That condom’s going to hold, right? Your super-cock’s not going to tear through it, is it? Because I need to feel you throb inside me!”

I don’t know how long we’d been going, but I started to feel her knees vibrating. Suddenly, she arched her back, her face contorted in ecstasy, as her long body convulsed beneath me. The sheer force of her orgasm made me explode, my dick erupting inside her tight vagina, and the pulsating sensation seemed to prolong her pleasure. I was coming so much, I could feel my own semen fill the tip and gush back up the condom, so I quickly pulled out, the reservoir tip heavy with what I’d been pumping into it.

“I could definitely get used to that,” Jenna said, tweaking her right nipple with her left hand. Then she glanced at my very full condom. “You’d better get that thing off before it pops.”

When I returned from the bathroom, Jenna was looking at my phone. “You got a text from a Dr. Cawley.”

“What does it say?” I asked.

Jenna read it aloud: “‘I need you to come. I’m very tight, but I can fit you in this morning.’” She looked up, slightly concerned. “Are you okay?”

“Great,” I said, smiling at Leah’s sexy puns, and the fact that Jenna didn’t get them. It made my dick grow just a little bit. I pulled up my pants and shoved my huge, rubbery cock inside. “Can you just type back that my boss needs me first?”

Jenna nodded and texted back. I put on my watch. 8:45. Day two was just beginning. Jenna stepped up to me, handed me back my phone, and looked me in the eyes, pushing her big boobs against me. “I’ll see you tonight,” she said.

I smiled and kissed her. It was an amazing offer, one I’d probably take her up on. But the day was just beginning, and who knew what it would bring? As I grabbed my sheets and headed back to my apartment thinking about the possibilities, I could feel my huge rod stretching down my leg. Life was good.

- The End