Days of Our Lives?

eed98841

Just Browsing
Media
Anyone have any pics of the guys from Days of Our Lives? Especially Peter Reckell or Josh Taylor. I remember as a kid Peter did an episode of Battle of the Network Stars in a speedo and I can't find the pics anywhere

HungBoyRN

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never understood the appeal of Peter Reckell. My only exposure to him was during his brief stint on Knot's Landing. As for Josh Taylor, yeah! He was the only reason I watched The Hogan Family after Valerie Harper left. Is he still on Days???

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never understood the appeal of Peter Reckell. My only exposure to him was during his brief stint on Knot's Landing. As for Josh Taylor, yeah! He was the only reason I watched The Hogan Family after Valerie Harper left. Is he still on Days???

He came back as Roman several years ago.

bangor_boy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My three favorite guys from Days (back when i used to actually watch it) were:
1. Austin (Austin Peck)...doesn't his last name say it all?
2. Lucas (Brian Dattilo)
3. Eric (Jensen Ackles)

ohioriver

Experimental Member
Media
Matt Cedeno (Brandon) is one the hottest guys ever to be on Days... as of now, the guy now playing Brady (Eric Martsolf) is gorgeous with his shirt off... of course, a couple of years ago Marcus Patrick played Abe Carver's nephew, and most everyone on here has most likely seen his frontal Playgirl pics.

chasinglight

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been watching old episodes of days of our lives from the 80s and his bulge in his tight jeans is driving me crazy