Dazed and Confused

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cubano1969, Jan 21, 2007.

1. cubano1969

cubano1969 New Member

Albums:
    When I was younger, I had a few oral sexual experience's with 3 different men. It started at age 14 lasted till I was 19 and I had several girlfriends during and after that time. Since then I have never been with a man but have often fantasized about how much I enjoyed giving a blowjob. I am now 37 and married and I am having guilty feelings because I still want to do this.

Am I wrong? Should I pursue my feelings? Can I be discreet? Can I do one and done or will I want more? Please help, questions, thoughts or comments!!!

2. D_Gallely Greenweeny

ask your wife if she wants to participate in a threesome

3. dreamer20

Gold Member

4. Duane.Ament

Duane.Ament Member

That's a tough decision, my friend...and one that only you can make.

I doubt that you wife would be thrilled at the idea of your sucking a cock. if you have the itch and really want to scratch it, I hope that you will - and that you will be safe...and that everything turns out well.

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I do not think that a desire is enough to justify guilt: if you are faithul to your wife and honest with her, you have nothing to blame yourself about.

Regarding the possibility of realizing your desire, the choice is yours. You have to balance between the need you have to satisfy this desire (which is not wrong at all, alone considered!) and the possibility of jeopardizing your marriage , i.e. if you wife gets to know it, if you fall in love with a man, or if your regrets after doing it will be too strong.

In other words, balance testicles, head and heart.

Good luck!

Draft saved Draft deleted