DC_DEEP Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
How about we approach this is a nicer light instead of flipping the kill switch DF... please I'd love to have them ban you instead.

You know that they probably aren't going to say why they banned him.. he might have even asked for them to do so.... Seriously thought relax.

This place is lesser without his presence but there is something sketchy about the situation.. questions that need answering.. Lets be adult about it.

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

sorry kink, but you asking someone to be adult about something is quite hilarious.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well, 1BIGG1 bought it too - but something tells me this was not a suicide pact.

We know why he was banned, at least I think I do, and I don't agree with it - shouting and stamping our little feet is going to do almost exactly as much as it has ever done. This all went down yesterday, they were just waiting for quorum after the holiday weekend. It gave DC a chance to close the door behind himself. Good.

I'd love it if a mod would pop his/her head in and give us the official line.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I haven't had a great deal of interaction with him, but in the little bit I did have he seemed rather shrill and.....unstable, even.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I hope it wasn't over their argument, because I (and many others here) have participated in worse.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

sorry kink, but you asking someone to be adult about something is quite hilarious.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:
We all know I can't be the responsible adult here.. jesus.

I love DC to death.. but we all know going on an alcoholic rage isn't going to get things answered.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Status
Not open for further replies.