DC_DEEP Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven't had a great deal of interaction with him, but in the little bit I did have he seemed rather shrill and.....unstable, even.

Then you either have no reading comprehension or are lacking skills at discerning character. He was a singular presence here and will be missed terribly.

Dear God. On second thought, fuck E. I've got hypodermics of Haldol and Ativan for everyone. We might be half-conscious and drooling on ourselves, but we won't be arguing!

Of course, many members have no need for said hypodermics to induce said mental state.

Count me in. Xanax just isn't doing it for me this weekend :confused:

Will the last person of intellect around here please shut off the lights? HG just sent me a PM and I doubt he'll be returning either.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Rooms like this ebb and flow. Who knows what is to come? I seriously doubt that any one of us by ourselves would bring about it's demise. Altho, I'd like to think it would have less smart-mouthed humor if I was gone.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
What do you mean, "know who you are taking about?" I said I have had limited interactions with him, but the interactions I did have are what I base my statements on. I agree with a few of the things I've seen him write. But I stand by my statement that, to me, the man came off as emotionally unstable.
I second who ever said you had no reading skills or perhaps your head in a hole. DC was an amazing person.
I'd appreciate it if those who know/knew me read this little post.

Bye everybody.
Good knowing you NS, peace man.
eh, fuck it, me too. let's make it a party.
Aw Snooz... love yah, I'll keep in touch.

I want to leave now too... what's the point of staying here when no one that matters is here.. You'd think after being here as long as they have been that they wouldn't be treated like they are. This is a Large Cock Support Group... and we have to worry about banning people... ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.