DC_DEEP Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that we know he wasn't banned this thread is kind of like a funeral for someone who didn't die

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread just shows how bad the moderation of this place has gotten. What a load of crap this place has become. I decide not to be on LPSG for one day and I come back to this shit?

Well, how gracious of the mod team to admit to a mistake. Whatever. I think this site should change its name to Losers Play Stupid Games. That would at least warn others about what the mod team is like here.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's time for Pecker to eat some humble pie, friends. Earlier I banned DC_DEEP after I thought I'd dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's but I later found that I was in error.

DC_ had, at the urging of Freddie53, stopped posting so that the pie fight he was embroilled in would end.

My action was wrong. I have PM'd DC_ with my apology and his membership has been restored.

at least you're admitting your fault, which is a good step in the right direction. i only hope that this leads to a slight cool-down in drama even though i think there's going to be damage that can't be repaired.

Last edited:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Now that we know he wasn't banned this thread is kind of like a funeral for someone who didn't die
Except the fact that there's already been a bloody flood of membership flight, and the gracious "whoops" is NOT going to be enough for (m)any of them to say, "Well, in that case, we're all coming back." The damage has been done.

I hope Rob_E recouped his investment already, because more and more each day, this once incredibly vibrant place, is looking like a hemorrhaging endeavour.

Since I qualify both with number of posts, and a verified pic in my gallery, for GOLD status, can I have my pro-rated $60 back?

I'd still like to know if the situation is he was temp banned or not banned at all. When I refer to this incident, I'd like to be accurate.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
at least you're admitting your fault, which is a great step in the right direction. i only hope that this leads to a slight cool-down in drama even though i think there's going to be some damage that can't be repaired.

Yes, I believe the complexion of LPSG shifted rather dramatically today, to put it mildly. And not for the better.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd still like to know if the situation is he was temp banned or not banned at all. When I refer to this incident, I'd like to be accurate.

He had "banned" under his name. ManlyBanisters mentioned that if it was temporary it would have said so in the ban, but I may have misunderstood her. I've never seen "temporary ban" under someone's name yet.

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is the first time I've ever joined an online forum of any kind. I would frequent yahoo user made chat rooms (indie music etc) years ago when it was a complete free for all, so all this tos/banning/moderator stuff is new to me.

Overall this is some weird fucking shit. :scratchchin:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Whaddaya mean no one that matters is here? :confused: :12: I'm still here! Need I remind you how many times I have had your back against trolls who have since been banned. :cool:

I'll miss many of the people who are following DC_Deep to the other place. :frown1: I understand their outrage and hurt. I may be here less often as well. Now that I'm working part-time and LPSG has become a Facebook for cock it's not as enticing and enthralling as it was 18 months ago. :cool:
Sorry for me expressing my anger that all the people I was once close to are walking away.

What the hell is happening here? DC , No_Strings, snoozan all valued memebers of this site gone and I'm sure others probably will follow in suit. Exwhysee taking a break, Rec3000 is pissied off, Think Knik talking about going. Senor Rubirosa stepping back. All I want to know is WHY?
Damn Damn Damn.
Because this isn't a community anymore. It's a battle field of ToS violations.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I believe the complexion of LPSG shifted rather dramatically today, to put it mildly. And not for the better.

i know. it only gives more people reason to hate being here. it's sad when things change for a great community like this. i don't ever think i would've met so much great people through a site devoted to large penises.

This is the first time I've ever joined an online forum of any kind. I would frequent yahoo user made chat rooms (indie music etc) years ago when it was a complete free for all, so all this tos/banning/moderator stuff is new to me.

Overall this is some weird fucking shit. :scratchchin:

:biggrin1: Welcome to LPSG.

Thank you... pathetic at times... the "so-and-so was banned" and the "goodbye forever LPSG" threads filled by chicken littles, per se.

Fuck.. it's a bulletin board circa 2008... not life.

wow. and fucking wow.

yeah, i know the drama can be suffocating at times, which is why i usually try to stay out of it. i come here to chill, post, laugh, and talk to people i like. i already have enough drama in my life...but the whole DC thing was a bit jarring, because he was a cool guy, plus, i was confused about the whole story.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you... pathetic at times... the "so-and-so was banned" and the "goodbye forever LPSG" threads filled by chicken littles, per se.

Fuck.. it's a bulletin board circa 2008... not life.

Yes and no.

It's a bulletin board but for many of us it's been the springboard for making new friends both online and off. Some of us treasure those friendships and delight in reading each other's posts. What's disappointing is to see solid articulate posters banned when they're pushed into a corner by some asshole troll. It's happened before and it will happen again.

Same Shit Different Day.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's time for Pecker to eat some humble pie, friends. Earlier I banned DC_DEEP after I thought I'd dotted all the i's and crossed all the t's but I later found that I was in error.

DC_ had, at the urging of Freddie53, stopped posting so that the pie fight he was embroilled in would end.

My action was wrong. I have PM'd DC_ with my apology and his membership has been restored.

Dotted the I's and crossed the T's? that is cryptic. An apology requires an explanation to be acceptable.

I have seen nothing posted by DC that warrants any moderator action. He has my respect 100%.

Again the moderation team has shot themselves and the community in the foot. It would be better if certain of them stepped down.

Media
I came here at the suggestion of a friend. Since being here I have met and made friends with some really terrific people. I have not been as heavily invested as some here, and probably thought of as less intelligent because of my participation in certain threads.

That being said...

I see now by keeping a distance from these kinds of entanglements was a wise choice for me personally.

I feel badly for DC and that a few other long timers have chosen to leave in protest.
It is unfortunate that the baggage certain people carry with them in their lives was brought into the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.