CONGRATULATIONS

DC_DEEP!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
:flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1: :flowers1:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:beerchug:
:party:

You are one of the most helpful, humble, kindhearted people that I have ever encountered and count myself blessed for having the oportunity to get to know you!

Thank you for being who you are and for sharing your thoughts and opinions with us.

Congrats

5000 POSTS!

:laola: :laola:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Congratulations, DC_DEEP! Those 5,000 posts of yours are filled with great intelligence, passion and thought. Even the recent "yes" ones.:biggrin::tongue: Here's to much more of the same from you!:smile:

:laola:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am often surprised to see someone has compiled as many posts as they have, but this is the first time I've been surprised in the opposite direction.

It is a rare morning that I don't find a post or, more often, a thread from DC that doesn't really make me think. He is the source of a great insider's view of the beltway and what is happening in government. I would not have been at all shocked if this was a 10K or even larger celebration. Just goes to show you that some people, unlike me, can be concise and say a lot in just a few posts!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

DC, I genuinely admire you!

Thanks for all 5000. Especially the "yes"es.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:​

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*Wonder how DC will handle the power bestowed upon him at the 5,000 post level. It has corrupted many, but can he stay pure?*

Congrats DC. That's 5,000 informative posts from you.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah, thank you, all my evil minions. Of course this milestone will not corrupt my benevolent demesne over LPSG. I will continue to demurely decline to be a post-strumpet (the word "whore" is just so crass...), and bestow upon my adoring devotees, the benefit of my exalted wisdom.

Thank you...

<sniff, sniff>

Thank you all so much.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Ah DC and his wonderful words of wisdom, insight-fullness, and knowledge. LPSG would not be the same without his constant valid and important contributions. Thank you DC for being part of the community.