Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So here's the deal. I'm an F cup (going on G) and I want to know who else out there is a size DD or over.

How do you feel when men look at you on the streets? How do your sex partners react? How do you feel about having breasts this large, and would you ever consider a reduction or other surgical procedures on them?

And a question for the guys: How big do you think is too big? Do larger breast's (DD+) freak you out or is it a case of "The bigger the better"?

Interested in the results.

Well you asked a question from guys so, I will give you my opinion. Larger breast's don't freak me out and it is not the case of the bigger the better. My girlfriend's recently became DD (and they are still getting bigger...gotta love birth control) and I was really happy, in fact I congratulated her. She is upset because she has a hard time finding cute bras, which I will say is a downside. Another problem is because they are growing they seem to hurt her a lot so I have to be super extra careful if i touch them which sucks. Also if a give her a hug she will sometimes have problems this also sucks.

Now to answer how big is too big, it depends on the person. If they fit your personality then its fine, by this I mean if you are not ashamed of them, try to hid it, or let the fact that you have big boobs take over your personality.
In other words they should be comfortable with them. But I might be biased because even though I like big boobs the personality is what attracts me to a person. Also they should look good in clothes. I am sorry but when I see someone with big boobs in a super skinny shirt I am turned off, the boobs are now too big. I also don't like to see people with big boobs be super conservative with them. If you have it show it...for me this shows a lack of confidence and a discomfort with oneself with I consider to be personality flaws. And that pretty much sums up my opinion.

On a side note:
VickieW134, where do you get your bras custom made??

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer them C and under to be perfectly honest. Over DD doesn't freak me out I just don't prefer them.

Generally men don't give a monkeys. They look because its natural to do so, we think nothing of it and wouldn't judge women by their boobage.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Being a boob man, it takes more than a little self discipline to keep myself from offending, or simply disrespecting, women who have been blessed (or cursed) with more than most. At my last job I had a co-worker that was upwards of a G, and we worked closely on a fair number of projects. We developed a friendship outside of the office, too, and I provided some emotional and comic support to help get her through the bad times that her marriage suffered before she divorced. All through this, it still took a deliberate effort to mind my eyes, although I stole more than a couple of glances as she bent over to point things out on my computer.

After her divorce, she confided in me that she had scheduled a breast reduction to alleviate pain and help with her self image. She recounted precisely the kinds of negative experiences many women here speak of, and thanked me for being, "the only guy I know who speaks to my eyes." I, of course, wanted to bust out laughing, close my office door and ravage her on the spot, but decided otherwise and quietly lamented the world's loss for the next few weeks.

Back to the OP's question...Yes - Bigger is better, as long as the owner loves them at least as much as I do.

Thegirlforyou

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I considered reduction when younger, I never would now, I guess that come from being happier with myself and also bigger bra's being more easily available, I used to be stuck in a badly fitting 40e sometimes and e cups were hard to come by even and I am actually 36ff or 36g, sometimes a 34 allowing for minor size changes, and bra manufacturers!

I tend not to notice men looking specifically at my boobs although it has been pointed out that they do, guess I'm used to it.

Partners have been into my body-I think I'm fairly polarising, I'm tall, large boned (as in actually large boned, not a euphemism) and somewhat muscular with a big pair of boobs, the guys I have been with have loved my body.

curiositykilledcat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it's not your tits that are freakish, it's the imbeciles who are looking at them.

this is what i say to my teenager when she gets any body comments: would you pass comment on someone else's body that way? no. why? because it's an arsehole thing to do. ergo, these people are arseholes. and do we care what arseholes think? no.

if i guy looks at your boobs instead of your face, walk away.

Contrary to stereotype, having big boobs doesn't make the woman dumber, they make the men around them dumber.

Source: Me like boooobs. Boob, boob, booooobs!

nick2730

Experimental Member
Media
I personally find large breasts over DD too big and very unattractive. My wife is DD and thats as big as i could ever think of enjoying anything more and its quite frankly disgusting

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, I'm a DDD/E or an F depending on the bra brand and I never used to like my breasts until I joined LPSG. It's not that I found them physically uncomfortable, but buying bras was a hassle and I look heavier because my shirts are always so a few sizes larger than my hip size. The men I dated always said my breasts were too big. I seriously thought about getting reduction surgery.

Joining LPSG changed my mind. I got so many positive comments, that I decided not to go under the knife. I stand a little straighter and have discovered there are going to be men who will like both me AND my breasts.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it's not at all about the way I look, it's about how they make me feel. Whether or not men find them attractive is not a factor.
And Nick, really? Do you think the OP has any choice? I think it's disgusting that larger boobs are not your preference, and yet instead of stating it as such you have to put it in such a way as to make women feel bad. Whatever dude..post some pics and please let us judge your body and what we feel is either attractive or disgusting.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand that, but I don't know . . . I'm young (19) and have these large tits on me and it just makes me feel . . . . wierd?

I get that "they're just tits", but still. I've had a few guys say to me that they think my tits are "freakish" and itjust puts me down so much. I would never have surgery on them, but even so. And before you go and say "ignore them", I've tried.

Hell, the other times, guys think that they're possesions that they could "own" and use. And that hurt almost as much that all they saw was my tits.

I don't feel like having sex most of the time because I feel guys see "TITS" and not "ME".

If you are 19 now - and you joined the site in 2009 - you joined as an underager.... or you're lying about your age.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like LaFemme I'm an E or F. Was fitted two years ago and learned there's no such thing as a DDD, so I graduated to F. Or E. Or whatever the *** it's supposed to be.

I used to gain and drop cup sizes depending on my weight, but that's not happening anymore when I approached 40. Cap and I are doing counseling right now for a reduction. I've taken all I can. My shoulders and back have put up with enough.

Yes, I was the largest chest in high school, but I was rarely approached by boys. Bus drivers, teachers and friendly men on the street had no problem talking to me. Nice people, them. Right. I know I was talked about a lot, and my Mum always told me to ignore the trash.

I learned after my divorce at age 20 the power of the puppies. I use them responsibly and don't go overboard too often.

I knew they worked at attracting Mardi Gras beads, but who knew they worked on a Volvo too!

I'd like to be a D again, but there's a limit as to how far a reduction will bring you. At least that's what my surgeon told me. Excising too much healthy tissue begins to become cosmetic and that's a whole different ballgame as far as health insurance goes.

I'd be happy with DD. Cap says he would too.

spoon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm very short 4' 10" and i have a d cup. i wish i was a cup size smaller. clothes don't fit well, exercise can be problematic. i'm in my 50's and gravity..........yuck. i'm usually unaware if someone is staring. don't pay attention to random gawkers.

Sir Spams-a-lot

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wasn't there a point when this forum was not adult-only? I'm 21-years-old now, but I seem to remember reading discussions on here when I was under 18, before I joined. If I remember correctly, somebody decided to turn this website more into a club or a hangout, rather than an actual support group for people with neurotic self-images such as myself.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What about Face boob face?
forgiven. they can be a little distracting.
I personally find large breasts over DD too big and very unattractive. My wife is DD and thats as big as i could ever think of enjoying anything more and its quite frankly disgusting
i find you quite frankly disgusting.

kenorapilot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My fiancee has 36FF and she is completely comfortable with them. Doesn't hurt that I am a huge boob guys so for me bigger is awesome! But it really just comes down you becoming comfortable with you. Hopefully find yourself a guy who will love you and your large breast! But in the end its all about you, love'm, god gave you something that some one be jealous of. Enjoy :)