Dead like Me actor

latin_male83

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by BIFFtheSTIFF@Sep 10 2005, 02:03 PM
he's the british guy in that series, i dunno if i got his actual name right but he plays mason. in every brief scene he's in u can clearly see his shaft pointing down and looks to be very hung....anyone know how hung? or any pics??
[post=342088]Quoted post[/post]​

i must admit that one scene where they gave him a cavity search in the airport... was... interesting.... but i dont think hes particularly big, i mean it is American TV, so its not a great thing go judge by.... but i dont think hes too big, atleast average though.

Meniswallow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by latin_male83+Sep 12 2005, 08:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(latin_male83 &#064; Sep 12 2005, 08:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-BIFFtheSTIFF@Sep 10 2005, 02:03 PM
he&#39;s the british guy in that series, i dunno if i got his actual name right but he plays mason. in every brief scene he&#39;s in u can clearly see his shaft pointing down and looks to be very hung....anyone know how hung? or any pics??
[post=342088]Quoted post[/post]​

i must admit that one scene where they gave him a cavity search in the airport... was... interesting.... but i dont think hes particularly big, i mean it is American TV, so its not a great thing go judge by.... but i dont think hes too big, atleast average though.
[post=342612]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

then u really need to see the ep in season one wher he lives in that nice old womans house after she dies, and u see him walkin around in his london briefs, very noticeable bulge there....i&#39;d say at least 8".....anyone know if he has an official website? i&#39;d love to e-mail him

Mestisamo

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;d personally like to check out Mandy Patinkin to see what he has...but I&#39;d have to stick something in his mouth to prevent any musical outbursts :p