Dead like Me actor

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Meniswallow, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    he's the british guy in that series, i dunno if i got his actual name right but he plays mason. in every brief scene he's in u can clearly see his shaft pointing down and looks to be very hung....anyone know how hung? or any pics??

2. latin_male83

latin_male83 New Member

i must admit that one scene where they gave him a cavity search in the airport... was... interesting.... but i dont think hes particularly big, i mean it is American TV, so its not a great thing go judge by.... but i dont think hes too big, atleast average though.

3. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    i must admit that one scene where they gave him a cavity search in the airport... was... interesting.... but i dont think hes particularly big, i mean it is American TV, so its not a great thing go judge by.... but i dont think hes too big, atleast average though.
    [post=342612]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

then u really need to see the ep in season one wher he lives in that nice old womans house after she dies, and u see him walkin around in his london briefs, very noticeable bulge there....i'd say at least 8".....anyone know if he has an official website? i'd love to e-mail him

4. Mestisamo

Mestisamo New Member

I'd personally like to check out Mandy Patinkin to see what he has...but I'd have to stick something in his mouth to prevent any musical outbursts :p

5. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    ha ha...i'd love to blow mandy as well....wait mandy is the guy who plays Rube right??

Draft saved Draft deleted