1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Dead people voting in chicago

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Foghorn Leghorn, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Foghorn Leghorn

2. TexanStar

Gold Member

"In all, the analysis showed 119 dead people have voted a total of 229 times in Chicago in the last decade."

"Jim Allen, a city election board spokesman, says a majority of those dead voters were most likely clerical errors, involving family members with the same names and addresses."

OMG

I bet McCain would've taken it!!! It was such a close election! There's nothing left to do but throw the baby out with the bathwater!

Nominee Barack Obama John McCain
    Popular vote 3,419,348 2,031,179
    Percentage 61.92% 36.78%

3. phonehome

phonehome Superior Member

Here is the question I have always asked if Republicans are so all up in arms about this then why do they not insist on as part of renewing a new "formula" for the VRA the part that got gutted by the Supreme Court or as a part of any of there post 2008 "voter ID laws" that there be an absolute linkage between the "voter rolls" in each state however that gets divided up, county or what ever and who ever is in charge of issuing death certificates without which most if not all funeral homes by company policy if not by a state or local law will not "process a body". Without which practically no insurance company will process a claim for life insurance, without which practically no attorney will have anything to do with administering a will. Without which you can not get "survivors benefits" from social security or some other "pension"

It would work like this, John Smith dies, Jane smith to do "anything" needs to and gets a death certicate from the local coroner or who ever and that person facing JAIL time if he/she does not do it puts the info into some "data base" that sends that info to every registrar of voters through out the entire state and just like the coroner is risking jail time for not doing it person on the other end is required to ensure that withing lets say 30 days that name but ONLY that name gets purged from the one correct list in other words John H Smith in Milwaukee does not get John H Smith in Madison purged or all the John (any middle initial) Smiths in Green Bay or all the J---- ----- Smiths state wide.

In many if not most cases of "voter impersonation type voter fraud" that are accomplished via the use of absentee voting it is a former spouse voting for a long dead husband or wife who keeps getting sent an absentee ballot either because it is easy to request over the phone, by mail or these days often online or in the case of some states you can get on "auto distro" and sign up once and then get one for every election "forever"

Funny but you never hear Republicans complaining about those "dead people still voting"

Could it be because more often than not that dead person voted R rather than D ??

"Solve" the "problem" once and for all or keep bitching about it, put up or shut up

b.c. likes this.
  4. Foghorn Leghorn

Why are you opposed to demanding integrity in our political process? One person should equal one vote. What's your problem with that?

hardsounder likes this.
  5. phonehome

Fine equally apply it to ALL forms of voting and don't pick and choose which forms of "government issued photo ID" will be accepted and which ones will not be based on who is most likely to have which kind and which way the holder of that ID is likely to vote as they did in NC, even paying for a study so they could inact their "surgical precision" and do not 'make it harder" for the people that do not have what ever forms of ID you decide on to get that ID than it needs to be all so that most likely that will just not be able to get that ID up and to include violating the court order of a federal judge as Scot Walker did is WI. .

Start with that I dare you.

6. Foghorn Leghorn

Driver's license should suffice; or a state issued ID. Shouldn't our election process be free of cheating?

Jjz1109 likes this.
  7. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    Is election cheating new? Or has it gone on for ~240 years and everything's been working out o.k.?

8. Foghorn Leghorn

When dead people are voting, it's time to fix the system. Don't you think so?

9. Jjz1109

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I heard Acorn drove them from the cementary to the polling booths.

10. JulieInNaplesFL

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't mind dead people voting but if they vote twice they need to be arrested.

That's just illegal.

11. Chrysippus

Chrysippus Superior Member

Albums:
    You're dead and you vote, so WTF?

12. phonehome

Fine "fix the system" in the way I described earlier and there will be no dead people on the voter rolls and they will not be able to vote, via absentee or in person by someone "pretending to be them" or explain why that is NOT a viable solution.

And you don't need "voter ID laws" to accomplish that, laws which are just thinly veiled Gerrymandering 2.0 on a statewide basis IE politicians picking the voters vice the other way around to accomplish that. How do we know that? because Republican pols and party leaders keep telling us that.

Go ahead and do what I said to do first and then maybe we will do what you want that should fall right in line with the thinking of all those "secure the border first" types

13. Foghorn Leghorn

Requiring an ID is not going to stop anyone from voting. Now, if you buy that rubbish then I have a good deal on a bridge in Brooklyn for you. The DNC spouts that garbage to be parroted by useful idiots because they want their minions to be able to cheat...and they do.

14. phonehome

Look bud your complaint was about how all these dead people are on the voting rolls which you then just know means they are all in fact voting some how some way and of course they are all voting 'the wrong way" because you would be all for it if they voted all your way because it would only "pad your lead"

So I say that if dead people being on the voting rolls is the problem you are trying to address then ensure that when someone dies they and they alone get removed in an timely manner, I suggested with 30 days which seems highly do-able.

If the dead people are not on the voting rolls then no one can vote in their place no matter what method of voting they try to employ, absentee, voting in person either early or on the day of election.

ID no ID it does not matter if the dead people are not on the list to begin with.

What is wrong with that direct solution?

Why do you insist on voter ID which is or at least can be easily manipulated into nothing more than expanded/enhanced Gerrymandering or having Kathrynn Harris style big highly error filled voter purges, thousands if not millions of names up to 90% of which are "false positives" and should not be removed but are dumped on local supervisors of elections as late as legally possible before an election and even include instructions that say the names must all be purged, no exceptions and local supervisors of elections are specifically barred from doing any verification on there own and gee what do you know most of the names on the list are in areas that "vote the wrong way" or "sound hispanic" or "sound black" and are just way to likley to "vote the wrong way"

What is wrong with just making sure those dead people are not on the voting rolls in the first place because they get removed when they die?

Is that just too direct and simple or is the "real problem" that my solution does NOT accomplish "what you are really trying to do" ??

b.c. likes this.
  15. hardsounder

hardsounder Loved Member

Albums:
    Cheating is great when its your party doing it . That seems to be the general feelings . I dont think its right if either party does it . Its also time to get rid of the electorial college

16. TexanStar

Gold Member

I already clearly stated that I am supportive of voter ID laws if you are willing to put up the money necessary to make sure that they are free of all fees and easy for people in conditions of poverty to obtain.

The problem is your party never wants to pay for that shit. I say, I say put your money where your mouth is, boy.,

hardsounder and Chrysippus like this.
  17. Foghorn Leghorn

I have no problem with free identifications. It's your party that's constantly got its hands in the wallets of citizens.

18. TexanStar

Gold Member

Great. Make it happen and I'll support voter ID laws. Most of these state legislatures are in GOP control, so get to work.

19. Foghorn Leghorn

And you'll want the state to have to drive to them because, after all,blacks are too stupid to figure out how to get to the office, right?

20. TexanStar

Gold Member

Would you mind not making racist remarks and thinking you can get away with it by attributing them to the other party?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice