Deadbeat Dad Kills Tot to Avoid Payments

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Principessa, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

La. father accused of killing son owed $4K

NEW ORLEANS (AP) — A father accused of killing his 2-year-old son in New Orleans over child support apparently owed his estranged wife $4,000.

The boy's mother, Daniella Powell, said Sunday she didn't notice anything out of the ordinary when Danny Platt picked up the boy Friday for a weekend visit.

But a few hours later, she says Platt called her and told her that Ja'Shawn Powell had been kidnapped. She says Platt then gave her conflicting stories about how the boy was abducted.

Police say the 22-year-old Platt made up a story about his son being kidnapped and later confessed to the killing. He told authorities where to find the boy's body Saturday.

The boy's mother said Platt learned last month that he owed back child support.

:rant: Men like him should be shot in the balls and allowed to slowly bleed to death. :angryfire2:

So he had visitation rights, picked up his child and killed him. Bastard. :mad:

2. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

3. B_Morning_Glory

B_Morning_Glory New Member

i agree NJ. but your more kind here than i would be to him. the scum deserves nothing. but a slow agonizing death. what kind of man or women for that matter could kill their kid over child support? they obviously aren't human. but it has happened more than once. i dont want to even thank what must have gone though that little kids mind during this time. how bad the mother must feel knowing she let him go. but at the same time the law said she had to. after he cops his insanity plea they should let him attend the funeral then ride society of him very slow painfully their after until his death. am i am not talking life in prison here at tax payers expense. he is a useless bastard.:mad::mad:

4. hot-rod

Gold Member

Put this guy on the same rocket with the Bush family and blast their asses off into the great unknown, never to be seen or heard from again. Yep, that should work!

5. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

He should be tortured to death by having his skin peeled and rubbing bacteria on it.

6. EL_Duderino

EL_Duderino New Member

some people are really sick. i dont understand how someone could justify a crime like this. but it could also be a confession forced out of him by some over anxious cops. which is really not as rare as people think. of course if he's guilty i hope he has an awful slow death, but if it was a forced confession i hope the cops that did that to him rot. so sick of the police and there abuse of power and overzealousness.

7. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Sentence him to life in prison with no chance of parole, and keep him in the general prison population with a uniform labeled "child killer." That'll take care of the problem for us.

8. Amber1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always think that things can no longer shock me these days.....

But it isn't true!!!

Things like this ALWAYS shock me!!!

How could he????? He isn't human!!!!!!!

Words fail me.....I swear give me a gun I'd fuckin blow him away the BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

This is the same (similar) bullshit Rae Carruth pulled a couple years ago...only Carruth had a multi-million dollar contract and he tried to take out the pregnant mother...who eventually died of multiple gunshot wounds but not before she was able to tell police what had happened.

Sadly, Carruth didn't even get life in prison.

Rae Carruth - Profile of Rae Carruth

10. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

People are sick and twisted.

11. Cowabanga

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My Parents had a court order divorce, and it was stem from my dad trying to talk my sister into suicide, everyday he would tell her another way to die. He even suggest easy way for me to die as well. He first abuse her and then she got a kitty for her X-mas present and then he took a hammer and smash the kitty's head. We were lied to that the kitty died of hunting accident, but we all know what happen. We were all abuse, but we were deathly afraid that one of my sister be the first to go. The one that looks the most like my dad.

To this day I can not figure out what possess the man to want to do that? To kill your own child. My father was force to live alone with the cows in the barn for the summer when he was 9 years old, which was mile from his home. It was the only thing I can think of to keep from hating him. He never allowed himself to have any friends, and if anyone got close to him, he would be verbally abusive to them.

I was fortunate that many people from schools to church, and jobs that I found love and kindness to paint the world a pretty place to be in. I think the world is what you make it to be, and still need more people to extend kindness for the trouble teens and children to keep them from being that guy who ends up killing their own kid. I am not saying it's anyone fault for that guys action, but I do think volunteering for coaches, and extraciricular activities of after school program are example of positive step in rescuing lost soul in their youth and turn things around for them to be healthy adults.

I still dont know my father, but I often wonder if he had the gift of love from someone like the mentor that I had, to turn things around for his life. Would he have been a better father?

It easy to say that guy should get the Chair, but when its one of your own, then you have to do what you can to get rid of the hate before it consumes you.

#11 Cowabanga, Jan 5, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  12. B_FakeSize

B_FakeSize New Member

So none of you cretins can see the hypocrisy of being angered by a murder to the point of calling for his torture?

Reactionary idiots, the lot of you.

13. Amber1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Tasteless

Its called being passionate......now why don't you fuck off!!!!

14. camper joe

Gold Member

This guy is a lunatic, I hope his jail house boyfriend beats him.

15. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Huh?:confused: You may have misread the OP.

Dude killed a baby.

16. hockeyguy741

Gold Member

Albums:

I'm tired of hearing this two wrongs don't make a right bullshit, this useless sack of shit murdered his own child, he's not a victim I say kill the fucker and do society a favor

17. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

18. Principessa

Gold Member

Well aren't you the pious prick. :cool:

Agreed. :cool:

19. naughty

Gold Member

Why dont we just kick it old school and draw and quarter his mangy ass.

20. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Thank fuck I'm not the only person who sees the hypocrisy in this disgusting reactionary tripe that comes up whenever a crime against a child is committed. Of course the crime is abhorrent - why do you all feel the need to shout it from the roof-tops? Afraid that people will think you condone it if you don't condemn it loudly enough?

I suppose you think lynch mobs are passionate too?

Lest it escape anyone's attention, this man has been found guilty of nothing yet.

Society is done a favour by those who uphold the justice system and allow it to run its course. If the 'righteous' person's answer to solving a problem is murder is it at all surprising that so many criminals look for the same kind of answer to their problems?

Et tu, Brute? :frown1:

Draft saved Draft deleted