Deadlee encounters

alwaysshawn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a fictional erotic story about gay rapper Deadlee. If you don't know who he is check out his website deadlee.com

PART 1:
During the summer of 2009 hardcore gay rapper Deadlee was scheduled to perform at a local park for a free outdoor GLADD event. On the afternoon of July 13 Deadlee hit the stage performing his hit single "Good Soldier 2" and the crowd went wild. During his performance he wiped sweat from his forehead onto a bandanna and threw it into the cheering crowd. I was very far away from the stage so unfortunately I wasn't able to catch the bandanna. A very feminine Black guy caught it and screamed in a high pitched voice "Oh my God! Deadlee I love you baby! I love you so much!". Deadlee pointed at the guy and said "I love you too!". I was so jealous. I couldn't believe that this little bitch was getting attention from my man Deadlee. Okay so he wasn't really my man ,but in my mind he was.

After Deadlee's performance he started giving out signed 8x10 photos. There were hundreds of people in line waiting to get one. I waited for 2 hours straight. "Thanks for coming!" Deadlee said as he handed me a signed photo. Then he got up from his seat and walked towards the stage. I was heartbroken. I didn't get the hug and kiss that I dreamed of. I was determined to make Deadlee mine. I went home and got online. I logged onto My Space. I sent him a message ,but I didn't get a reply.

The next day I returned to the same park where the GLADD event was held and to my surprise Deadlee was there. He was playing basket ball with some cute Latino guys. He was shirtless and sweaty. He looked so good. I was extremely horny. My dick got so hard. I swear I could almost smell his manly scent. As he ran up and down the basket ball court I could see his semi hard dick bouncing up and down. I could tell he didn't have on underwear. "Tatted all up. Body all cut. Down to fuck. You know what I want." I sung aloud. I couldn't stop staring at him. Finally the guys called for a timeout to get water and visit the restroom.

Deadlee quickly made his way to the restroom. I trailed behind him. He went to the middle urinal and slightly pulled down his long blue shorts revealing his beautiful Latino dick. I was in back of him enjoying the view and breathing heavily. No one was inside of the restroom except for us. I was very scared ,but excited too. The next thing I knew I grabbed his dick while he was pissing. I don't know what came over me. I felt his big dick throbbing as hot piss dripped out. When he was finished I shook his dick three times and he nodded his head towards an empty bathroom stall. I grabbed his head and licked the dripping sweat off of his face.

We quickly headed inside the stall so that no one would catch us. I pulled his shorts down so fast that I almost ripped them. His dick was up and ready for some mouth-to-dick resuscitation. It must have been at least 7 inches of Latino beef ,but I wasn't sure. Maybe it was bigger. It was definitely the thickest dick I had ever seen. Although I prefer uncut dicks his cut dick looked very juicy and tasty. My mouth was watering. I started off by slowly licking the head of his dick and then worked my way down to the shaft. Then I tried to take his whole dick in my mouth ,but it was too big. I proceeded by smelling his dick. It smelled great. Nothing would be a bigger turn off than a dirty and smelly penis ,but his was very clean and head worthy. The bathroom stall was very small ,but it was just enough room for some oral action.

I started rubbing and squeezing on his big culo. It felt amazing. Not too soft and not too hard. Then I licked him all over his body. I gave his hairy chest and nipples some extra T.L.C. I decided to give his balls some attention as well. They were big, slightly hairy and very tasty. I really enjoyed the way they felt in my mouth. I tugged on them and I prayed that I could milk every drop of his hot cum into my mouth. Just then someone walked into the restroom and like a dumb ass I moaned "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck!". Deadlee put his hand over my mouth. I grabbed his hand and started sucking on his index finger.

Deadlee grabbed his dick and slapped me hard on the face with it. I was tired of the teasing. I was ready to get buck wild. I shoved his thick and veiny dick back into my mouth. I was on cloud 9. Whoever it was that came into the restroom must have left by now ,but regardless there was no turning back now. I placed my hands on Deadlee's hips and pulled him towards me. I opened my mouth wide and took his dick deep into my throat. I started gagging. It took me a while to get used to. In and out. Faster and faster. It was bliss. I let him mouth fuck me until I couldn't take it anymore. Then I started stroking his dick. It was dripping with precum. I knew he was ready to cum. Then like a volcano his dick began to explode. I tried to swallow every single drop of his delicious macho man juice and without even touching myself I nutted too. "Damn Chulo that shit was good!" he said.

After we finished getting cleaned up Deadlee said "I really gotta get going now.". Just then I realized that even though I had the best sexual experience of my life with my dream guy it was officially over. I wanted more. I was sprung and I wanted him to be mine forever. "Here's my number Papi." I said. I rubbed on his bald head gently and then I gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Okay Chulo I'ma call you tonight at 9:00." he said and left.

When I got home I called my best friend Tina and told her everything that happened. "Don't get too attached to him so soon!" she said. "Yeah I know ,but I really like him." I replied. "Think about all of his gay fans that feel the same way you feel and say the same things you say." Tina said. "You're giving this guy a huge fucking ego. Get off his fucking nuts and let him chase you!" she continued. I fronted like I understood what she was saying. I told her I had to go and that I would call her later. "Bye." I said and hung up the phone.

At 9:00 P.M. I was waiting by the phone for my Papi Deadlee to call. Thirty minutes passed and the phone didn't ring. I called Tina and asked her to call me right back to see if my phone was working. When she called back the phone rang ,but I didn't answer. I figured Deadlee would call within the next hour unless something happened to him. I waited another hour for him to call and by the time it was 12:54 A.M. I realized that Deadlee wasn't going to call.

alwaysshawn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
PART2:
The next day I received this message from Deadlee on My Space:
Hey Chulo,
Sorry I didn't call you last night ,but some shit came up so I had to go handle my business. You know how it is? Anyway I really enjoyed what happened between us ,but I don't think it would be a good idea to keep this going. I just don't have romantic feelings for you and I just can't see myself being with you. Just try to understand where I'm coming from. -D

After reading his message I felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest and run over with a Hummer. I called Tina and told her that we needed to hang out since I was feeling bummed. Tina came to my house to pick me up and from there we headed to this restaurant called Fuddruckers. When we arrived at the restaurant I ordered a burger and a strawberry milkshake. Tina ordered practically everything on the menu. As we waited for our order we started talking about men and how there are not enough good men to go around. I laughed as I said "All the good men are in jail.". "If they are so good then why the hell are they in jail?" Tina replied. We both started laughing.

After chopping it up with Tina I headed to the restroom to wash my hands. After I was finished washing my hands Deadlee walked in. I was so shocked and embarrassed. I ran out of the restroom. He chased after me. "Wait up! Can we talk?" he shouted. "Talk about what?" I said. He asked me to go back into the restroom with him. I did. Out of nowhere he grabs me by both of my arms, throws me against the bathroom wall and kisses me. I slapped him. "What you hit me for?" he yelled. I didn't say anything. "Let me explain why I said what I did." he continued. He told me that he had just gotten out of a bad relationship that lasted 5 years and that he wasn't ready to jump back into another one. I told him that I wasn't like those other guys and that I wanted more than just good sex. "I wanna make you happy Papi and I want you to make me happy too." I said. He grabbed me again and said "Come here!". I followed him into the restroom stall.

He started unzipping my pants. I was so aroused. Then he pulled down my boxers and started sucking my dick. It felt so good ,but I stopped him. "Maybe this isn't a good idea." I said. "You're right!" Deadlee replied and pulled out his dick. I got down on my knees. He shoved his dick in my face. "Suck it!" he commanded. Right before I put his gorgeous dick in my mouth I asked "Do you wanna make me happy?". "If you're happy then I'm happy too." he replied. I believed every word he said. While giving him head I stared deep into his eyes. He has these big beautiful bedroom eyes. At that very moment I felt that if I gave him some bomb head that he would fall in love with me. I wanted to satisfy him to completion.

I was feeling adventurous and I wanted to try something different. I told Deadlee to bend over. "No! I'm not into that shit!" he shouted. "Just try it." I said. He bent over slowly and I slid my tongue in between his butt cheeks. "Ooooooooh!" he moaned. Then I spread his butt cheeks apart and started tongue fucking him. "Oh yeah!" Deadlee moaned. "You like that Papi?" I asked. "Don't stop!" he answered. I continued licking his warm virgin culo for a few more minutes. I felt like taking it to the next level and since I was already licking his culo he probably wouldn't mind if I tried something extra freaky.

I spit on my middle finger and gently slid it inside of Deadlee's tight hole. "What the fuck you doing?" he yelled. I calmly replied "Relax Papi.". He was very uneasy. I massaged and caressed him until he calmed down. Then I slid my finger in and out of his culo at a steady pace. After a few minutes he seemed to enjoy it. "Fuuuuuuuck yeah!" he moaned loudly. I wanted to fuck him badly ,but I decided to save that for another time if he was willing to give it a try. Without warning he threw me against the restroom door and kissed me passionately. His breath smelled like sweet candy. His tongue slid against mine and I almost nutted from that amazing feeling.

I got back down on my knees because I knew at any moment Deadlee would be ready to shoot his load. I shoved his dick back into my mouth. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned. I moaned too. Then we both started moaning simultaneously. My heart was pounding with excitement. He grabbed my hair as he squirted load after load of hot creamy cum in my mouth. I rubbed the head of his dick across my lips. I really wanted to kiss him again ,but I wasn't sure whether he would like that or not since I still had his cum in my mouth. I swallowed hard and all of his cum slid down my throat. I licked his dick and balls again to make sure I got every drop of cum off.

We got cleaned up and it was like deja vu. Was it over? I stood there silent. I was wondering if Deadlee was actually going to call me this time. I felt afraid. Out of nowhere he handed me a card that had his real name and number on it. "You don't know how happy I am now Papi!" I said. "Damn Chulo you really know how to suck some dick!" Deadlee replied. "Come join me and my friend Tina for lunch and we'll have desert tonight at my house." I said with a wink. "Anything you want Chulo!" he said. "Deadlee... I... I really... I think... I love you!" I stuttered. "Say what? Damn! You a trip boy." Deadlee said. Then I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said he needed some time to think about it.

We exited the restroom and sat down at the table that Tina and I were sitting at. I looked around for Tina ,but she was nowhere to be found. "I guess Tina left." I said. "That's too bad ,but I'm glad that we get to spend some more time together." Deadlee said. I smiled. All of a sudden I heard a loud noise. It sounded like something fell and broke. I turned around to see what it was. Someone had broken a glass. At that very moment I felt something grab my leg. I looked under the table and Deadlee was between my legs. He started rubbing my dick. "Now it's your turn." he whispered.

For a second I forgot that we were still inside of a restaurant ,but I wasn't about to turn down a blow job from the sexiest man alive. The idea of getting a blow job in a restaurant was kind of exciting yet unnerving. Deadlee unzipped my pants and pulled my dick through the hole of my boxers. Then he started stroking my dick. I quickly became erect. He pulled back my long dangling foreskin and licked the head of my dick. Then he pulled my foreskin back down over the head and nibbled on it. It felt so good. I laid my head down on the table. Then I started tapping my foot and pounding on the table. The combination of his soft lips, wet tongue and hot mouth made me want to scream.

"Ayyyyyyyyyyy!" I moaned. Deadlee continued to lick and suck on my dick and I almost died from enjoyment. I can't even begin to describe the pleasure I felt. "No more!" I said ,but Deadlee kept sucking. I begged him to stop ,but he didn't. He licked the inside of my foreskin. Then he pulled and tugged on it. He stuck out his tongue and tapped my dick on it. All of a sudden my balls felt heavy. I knew I could no longer contain my man milk. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip then I nutted all over Deadlee's face. We sat there for a while as cum dripped everywhere. Then I handed him some napkins to wipe up with. I took a few napkins and wiped off my dick. I put my dick back into my pants and zipped up. We both stood up and gazed into each others eyes for a moment. I started blushing. I was in love.

The next morning I woke up thinking about Deadlee so I decided to give him a call. He didn't answer the phone so I left a message. Later on that evening he gave me a call back and told me that he needed to see me. He gave me the address and room number to a motel that he was staying at. I took a shower, got dressed, brushed my hair and teeth and took off. When I arrived at the motel I noticed that the door to his room was ajar. I entered with caution. I looked around ,but no one was inside. I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for Deadlee to arrive. I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom. I got nervous.

The bathroom door swings wide open and out comes a naked Latino man with a tattoo on his chest that says: DEADLEE & ANGEL FOREVER. My heart dropped. I was so hurt, angry and disappointed. I stormed out of the room. I started crying. The man threw on a robe and chased after me. It was too late. I quickly got into a Taxi and headed home. I threw my cell phone out of the Taxi window along with Deadlee's phone number.

When I got home I went into the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator door. I took out a large chocolate cake that I had baked. I went into the kitchen drawer and grabbed a knife. I sliced a piece of cake and took a bite. Without thinking I grabbed the knife again and placed it against my wrist. I closed my eyes and ran the knife across my wrist. Blood immediately came gushing out. I dropped the knife and screamed. I ran into the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I rapped it around my bloody wrist. I started crying again.

I opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed a bottle of Aspirin. I took 20 - 30 pills. I turned on the shower and got in fully clothed. I laid down on the shower floor crying. I got completely wet. I wanted the pain to end. I prayed that God would let me die. All of a sudden I started to feel very weak. I laid there in silence for a minute. Then I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

That night Deadlee sent me this message on My Space:
Hey Chulo! Where are you? Why aren't you answering your phone? I called you ten times already and I left you four messages. What's going on? I'm not at the motel anymore. My crazy ass ex boyfriend showed up so I took off. I wanna go clubbing with you tonight. Meet me at The Spot at 11:00 P.M. and don't forget to bring your I.D. -D
P.S. I think I'm falling in love with you!

Sadly I died before I could read his message.