1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Deal Breaker ....

Discussion in 'Ask a Gay Man' started by Anyjoe, Jul 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Cherished Member

Albums:
    I'm wondering what the general opinion is on this. You've hooked up with an attractive man. The two of you are mutually having a good time humping and BAM you hit pay dirt
    or crap all over your cock. In my case I'm
    totally finished at that moment.
    Is the session automatically over or do you keep humping away to your climax?

2. ThreeGuysInLaveen

ThreeGuysInLaveen Cherished Member

Over. Done. If you can't clean out your hole, you're not worthy of my seed.

3. 502855

502855 Guest

Depends how close I am to cumming and how covered my cock is.

If it’s coated, it’s more challenging to continue and not be turned off. If it’s just a bit of crap and can be quickly and easily wiped off, then I can continue.

For me, it’s the smell that kills my mood, and being coated tends to smell bad.

At the same time, I don’t believe this is cause to treat the bottom poorly. It’s worth talking about with them so they can work on it not happening again. Usually they are incredibly embarrassed.

Younger guys especially don’t know their body as well as they might to be able to be fully aware of the way their body functions.

4. Bull9in

Bull9in Loved Member

Over and done. And unless the guy is so incredibly cute, built and naive about prepping his backporch that he didn't know better, then we won't be hiding my sausage together again.

Anyjoe and tito21 like this.
  5. tito21

Gold Member Platinum Gold

“Hiding the sausage” is going into my daily vocabulary.

Yep, any signs/sight of poop anywhere in or around the hole or on my cock is game over! I’ll stop and go clean up. But i’m not going to yell at the bottom though, after all, shit happens and none of us want this to happen.

6. OKCLane

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Though it’s been years, it has happened. As a former partner used to say, if you’re making mud pies you might get muddy. Lol
    I certainly wouldn’t become indignant and deem someone unworthy. Not my job, thankfully, to judge anyone. A top is not inherently better than a bottom.
    I’m a versatile top and am 55. Even though I know myself exceedingly well it’s happened twice over the years, a lot of very active years. Thankfully both times were with longtime boyfriends but I was still very embarrassed. These days I’m self-aware enough to tell my husband when I’m having an active day and can’t be the bottom. He’s versatile as well so it works out fine for us.
    Sometimes shit happens. Go get a shower together and make the best of a difficult situation.

7. malakos

malakos Superior Member

Albums:
    This thread is a solid exhibit of how vile and dehumanizing hookups tend to be. Glad I don't bother with them.

8. chadstallion

Gold Member

Albums:
    when I bottom I always - always clean and prep first. Otherwise, it's a condom unless I know the dude has asked to use my Streemaster hose before we play.

mutualjax likes this.
  9. LICNYCgay

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So far never happened and hopefully never will, but as it’s a dual purpose hole, and bodies are unpredictable at times, I suppose it’s possible. For me, as the bottom, I’d be mortified and I’m pretty sure it would end the session. But I’d hope that the top would be magnanimous about it and brush it off with grace and understanding. Because sometimes no matter how thorough the clean out process is, it is a shithole, after all, and sometimes the best-laid plans of mice and men go awry.

10. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Cherished Member

Albums:
    I was a total gentleman + ...

mutualjax and LICNYCgay like this.
  11. RobertHunter30

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just the smell of a dirty ass makes my dick deflate very fast. Problem is - happened to someone I saw regularly - and after the first time - I just could not keep it up with him - I kept thinking about the smell and bam turned off.

mutualjax likes this.
  12. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Cherished Member

Albums:
    I know right? Word.

RobertHunter30 likes this.
  13. Auggiecakes

Auggiecakes Legendary Member

It’s over. Not gonna get into details but you need to learn how to prep. Young men 25 and under, I’ll be understanding but if you’re older then you need to know your body.

Thank god im a bottom who is very familiar with his bits.

14. kelvinza

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    For the situation like this, i think it depends on how relationship between two people look like. If they are couples, the outcome would be different from two people hooking up from online dating app.

Our body is unpredictable.

OKCLane and February12 like this.
  15. chrisrobin

chrisrobin Worshipped Member

The picture goes like this.
    You pick up a guy, in a bar, club or train and agree to go to his place or yours.
    Throughout the journey you get horny, maybe kiss and touch and imagine the fuck to come.#
    The heat of the moment and in to the bedroom stripping as you go and naked onto the bed, hard cocks flailing, asses receptive. And then you fuck, hard and deep, shoot your stuff and then slowly your cock pulls out.
    Ok its gone brown, so wash it off!
    Or, you get back to yours or his, kiss, fondle and make your way to the bed.
    At which point you both do extensive searches for crabs, each of you has an enema, make sure under the foreskin is clean and tidy, you showers to make sure there isn't a trace of sweat and then you get to bed - only to find the passion and lust have gone.
    Or maybe I started fucking in a different era!

anirban.cu likes this.
  16. HOU_HEADHUNTER

HOU_HEADHUNTER Superior Member

I'm grossed out by smells and fecal matter and would probably lose interest naturally however I would never be rude to the person because I recognize that it could happen. Even when you think you've thoroughly cleansed with a douche it can happen. The body is unpredictable in that way and the intestines are very extensive. Your natural bodily functions do not cease just because you want to engage in anal sex. If you've eaten anything withing an 8-10 hour time frame it is a possibility that the waste could move through your system and end up coming forth at the time you are being penetrated. The way that I avoid accidents is by not only douching but also trying to monitor what and when I will eat if I know in advance. Sometimes I have time to take an over the counter laxative like magnesium citrate to flush my system and then a douche. If I don't have time for any of this I let it be known and hope that they get the clue that I'm not prepared. I'm never that pressed to be penetrated that I will force it. If the other guy insists and is willing to accept the risk then that is on him but then again I have never been in that situation because quickie hookups are not something that I do anymore. I pretty much know my body well enough to know when I shouldn't allow myself to be penetrated.

OKCLane likes this.
  17. 1222288

1222288 Guest

Yes, yes it does.

OKCLane likes this.
  18. KentMaggotuk

KentMaggotuk Sexy Member

If I’m fucking and I feel something little and hard then I will pull my cock out and put my fingers in and take it out and keep going but if it’s sloppy and smelly then yeah I’m done....or I will pull out put my cock in his mouth to clean me off and Jerk in his face....well when I was a top anyway

19. chrisrobin

chrisrobin Worshipped Member

Most guys manage to poke the shit back uphill and as long as its not runny their cock comes out clean

20. KentMaggotuk

KentMaggotuk Sexy Member

Yeah I just like a empty cunt so rather than push it in or constantly hit it I would just take it out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice