Deal Breaker ....

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm wondering what the general opinion is on this. You've hooked up with an attractive man. The two of you are mutually having a good time humping and BAM you hit pay dirt
or crap all over your cock. In my case I'm
totally finished at that moment.
Is the session automatically over or do you keep humping away to your climax?

Depends how close I am to cumming and how covered my cock is.

If it’s coated, it’s more challenging to continue and not be turned off. If it’s just a bit of crap and can be quickly and easily wiped off, then I can continue.

For me, it’s the smell that kills my mood, and being coated tends to smell bad.

At the same time, I don’t believe this is cause to treat the bottom poorly. It’s worth talking about with them so they can work on it not happening again. Usually they are incredibly embarrassed.

Younger guys especially don’t know their body as well as they might to be able to be fully aware of the way their body functions.

tito21

Superior Member
Media
Over and done. And unless the guy is so incredibly cute, built and naive about prepping his backporch that he didn't know better, then we won't be hiding my sausage together again.

“Hiding the sausage” is going into my daily vocabulary.

Yep, any signs/sight of poop anywhere in or around the hole or on my cock is game over! I’ll stop and go clean up. But i’m not going to yell at the bottom though, after all, shit happens and none of us want this to happen.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Though it’s been years, it has happened. As a former partner used to say, if you’re making mud pies you might get muddy. Lol
I certainly wouldn’t become indignant and deem someone unworthy. Not my job, thankfully, to judge anyone. A top is not inherently better than a bottom.
I’m a versatile top and am 55. Even though I know myself exceedingly well it’s happened twice over the years, a lot of very active years. Thankfully both times were with longtime boyfriends but I was still very embarrassed. These days I’m self-aware enough to tell my husband when I’m having an active day and can’t be the bottom. He’s versatile as well so it works out fine for us.
Sometimes shit happens. Go get a shower together and make the best of a difficult situation.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So far never happened and hopefully never will, but as it’s a dual purpose hole, and bodies are unpredictable at times, I suppose it’s possible. For me, as the bottom, I’d be mortified and I’m pretty sure it would end the session. But I’d hope that the top would be magnanimous about it and brush it off with grace and understanding. Because sometimes no matter how thorough the clean out process is, it is a shithole, after all, and sometimes the best-laid plans of mice and men go awry.

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So far never happened and hopefully never will, but as it’s a dual purpose hole, and bodies are unpredictable at times, I suppose it’s possible. For me, as the bottom, I’d be mortified and I’m pretty sure it would end the session. But I’d hope that the top would be magnanimous about it and brush it off with grace and understanding. Because sometimes no matter how thorough the clean out process is, it is a shithole, after all, and sometimes the best-laid plans of mice and men go awry.
I was a total gentleman + ...

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm wondering what the general opinion is on this. You've hooked up with an attractive man. The two of you are mutually having a good time humping and BAM you hit pay dirt

It’s over. Not gonna get into details but you need to learn how to prep. Young men 25 and under, I’ll be understanding but if you’re older then you need to know your body.

Thank god im a bottom who is very familiar with his bits.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For the situation like this, i think it depends on how relationship between two people look like. If they are couples, the outcome would be different from two people hooking up from online dating app.

Our body is unpredictable.

Bull9in

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those little hard bits are abrasive! I had a condom tear once with this little tiny hard speck. When it's so much easier to just clean yourself out, why put up with that? I know accidents happen anyway (like too much douching, and you get waterworks halfway through the session!!) but c'mon. It's a matter of respect for the guy you're going to be with, as well as yourself.

cellguy850us

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A little poop on my dick used to be a total deal breaker for me - instant boner killer. As I've gotten older I just realize it's part of fucking a waste disposal chute. It doesn't happen too often but if it does and it's just a little I just keep going and ignore it. Don't want the bottom to feel bad. However, I did have one guy who must not have known anything about cleaning out. The room was dark and I was super horny. We were going at it hard and I smelled a little poop - ignored it. After I dumped my load I got up to clean up, turned the light on and my bed looked like a Jackson Pollack painting. There was shit literally everywhere. The bottom wasn't even embarrassed. I was gagging. he left and I spent the rest of evening doing laundry and sanitizing my room. Needless to say he got blocked quick!!

RobertHunter30

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just the smell of a dirty ass makes my dick deflate very fast. Problem is - happened to someone I saw regularly - and after the first time - I just could not keep it up with him - I kept thinking about the smell and bam turned off.

Reactions: mutualjax

Anyjoe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just the smell of a dirty ass makes my dick deflate very fast. Problem is - happened to someone I saw regularly - and after the first time - I just could not keep it up with him - I kept thinking about the smell and bam turned off.
I know right? Word.

Reactions: RobertHunter30

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The picture goes like this.
You pick up a guy, in a bar, club or train and agree to go to his place or yours.
Throughout the journey you get horny, maybe kiss and touch and imagine the fuck to come.#
The heat of the moment and in to the bedroom stripping as you go and naked onto the bed, hard cocks flailing, asses receptive. And then you fuck, hard and deep, shoot your stuff and then slowly your cock pulls out.
Ok its gone brown, so wash it off!
Or, you get back to yours or his, kiss, fondle and make your way to the bed.
At which point you both do extensive searches for crabs, each of you has an enema, make sure under the foreskin is clean and tidy, you showers to make sure there isn't a trace of sweat and then you get to bed - only to find the passion and lust have gone.
Or maybe I started fucking in a different era!

Reactions: anirban.cu

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm grossed out by smells and fecal matter and would probably lose interest naturally however I would never be rude to the person because I recognize that it could happen. Even when you think you've thoroughly cleansed with a douche it can happen. The body is unpredictable in that way and the intestines are very extensive. Your natural bodily functions do not cease just because you want to engage in anal sex. If you've eaten anything withing an 8-10 hour time frame it is a possibility that the waste could move through your system and end up coming forth at the time you are being penetrated. The way that I avoid accidents is by not only douching but also trying to monitor what and when I will eat if I know in advance. Sometimes I have time to take an over the counter laxative like magnesium citrate to flush my system and then a douche. If I don't have time for any of this I let it be known and hope that they get the clue that I'm not prepared. I'm never that pressed to be penetrated that I will force it. If the other guy insists and is willing to accept the risk then that is on him but then again I have never been in that situation because quickie hookups are not something that I do anymore. I pretty much know my body well enough to know when I shouldn't allow myself to be penetrated.

Reactions: OKCLane