Deal Breaker ....

Bull9in

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those little hard bits are abrasive! I had a condom tear once with this little tiny hard speck. When it's so much easier to just clean yourself out, why put up with that? I know accidents happen anyway (like too much douching, and you get waterworks halfway through the session!!) but c'mon. It's a matter of respect for the guy you're going to be with, as well as yourself.

cellguy850us

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A little poop on my dick used to be a total deal breaker for me - instant boner killer. As I've gotten older I just realize it's part of fucking a waste disposal chute. It doesn't happen too often but if it does and it's just a little I just keep going and ignore it. Don't want the bottom to feel bad. However, I did have one guy who must not have known anything about cleaning out. The room was dark and I was super horny. We were going at it hard and I smelled a little poop - ignored it. After I dumped my load I got up to clean up, turned the light on and my bed looked like a Jackson Pollack painting. There was shit literally everywhere. The bottom wasn't even embarrassed. I was gagging. he left and I spent the rest of evening doing laundry and sanitizing my room. Needless to say he got blocked quick!!

Hygiene is form of respect for the other partner. Don't waste your time with him.
Precisely. You may or may not have heard the expression "marmite mining," but I sure as hell wouldn't want to be drilling someone and pull out to find the bed looking like an explosion in a Willy Wonka factory. DEFINITELY a deal breaker.

Just as HorseHung40's said: have some respect for the person you're about to sleep with and clean that crevice out beforehand.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hygiene is form of respect for the other partner. Don't waste your time with him.

Hygiene... that's kind of the point, isn't it? Anal sex is naturally unhygienic. All our efforts to tidy it up are working around that fact. Presuming it to be a hygienic activity is to fool yourself.

Perhaps if there were more acceptance of the nature of anal sex we wouldn't have this alarmingly common attitude of shunning people who fail to sufficiently combat their bodies.

Reactions: KentMaggotuk