Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lex said:
Sleep all day.
Party all night.
Never grow old.
Never die.
It's fun to be a Vampire.

(A prize to whomever remembers where that is from)

Didn't that come from that George Hamilton vampire comedy? If it is, I loved that movie. Once Bitten, I believe the name of that movie was called.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't like it when I go out on dates and the date asks you about the people you dated before. Then, they proceed to talk about their previous dates. When the date talks about their job(s) and how much money they make. Wondering how much money I make. (I feel like I've just been interviewed for a job, applied for a loan, or something.) I don't like men who nitpick their dates. People aren't custom ordered and tailored for you. I know I'm not. (So if you're obsessive-compulsive--I'm not the man for you.)
Even though, Brokeback Mountain is the "rave" in the gay community circles. I don't want anybody's Brokeback situations...meaning you better stay straight in your marriage with your wifey and kiddies. I WILL not wait for your divorce to go through. I can and will quit you, Ennis. Just watch me as I and my hot, seductive booty walk right out the door pushing the screen door off the hinges. Jackyboy's got his groove back (Brokeback Mountain 2). Hehehehe. If you are uptight about being around me, seek a mental health professional to help you deal with yourself. While you are doing that, I will be out there prostate loving some willing Matt Damon lookalike and making him beignets and warm sweet cafe au laits in the morning.

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
The only real show stoppers are when the Phrases "Fine" and "Whatever" and especially "Fine....Whatever" are used.

It Pisses me off to think about it.

But there are a lot of other things i like.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
non-smoker
no drugs
social drinker
almost as smart as me or smarter
financially independent
completely single
not hung up on an ex
confident
open-minded
not too religious
no drama surrounding her kids (if any)

I know what you're thinking, these are really basic and reasonable. And yet they turn out to be pretty limiting. :rolleyes: