Dealer Busts (MM) (WORKING TITLE)

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by MonsterLuvr, Mar 6, 2010.

1. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

So, I've decided to take a short hiatus from writing my current ongoing work to write this short story and maybe a few more.

So, here goes:

Johnny was only 18 years old, and he's been dealing weed to other people since he was only 14.

Johnny's customers included many pillars of the community, but mostly to high school students. Like my brother.

But I was tired of my brother wasting his money on pot, so I've decided to turn the tables on the dealer.

I invited Johnny over one day.

"Hey, wazapp'nin man?"

Johnny, despite the fact that he was a drug dealer, was very hot. He was a cute little twink. Y'know the type. Blond hair, blue eyes, angelic face, tall frame, lean yet tight muscles which yielded a tight set of abs, and a nice, round bubble butt.

I, on the other hand, was not a "twink". I was a stud. I stood 6'5" (several inches taller than Johnny), I weighed about 250 lbs with a V-shaped torso (which meant large almost-50" chest with a 34" waist) and two very strong legs, granting me the speed of a champion racehorse. And right now, this stud was draped in nothing but a bathrobe which stretched to my ankles.

"Listen, Johnny. I know what you do. And you may have connections, but so do I. My uncle and the district attorney, neither of which are your customers or anyone with connections to you, are very close friends. And I know many people that will support me should I tell them that you deal drugs in this town. But I'm willing to keep silent... on two conditions."

By now, his angelic face was awash in worry and fear. "What?"

"First, you don't deal to my brother ever again."

"That's fine, cuz quite frankly he's a real shitty customer. Never buys alot and expects me to wait for my payment. And sadly, the little tyke is too young to pay me back in a way that I find myself..."

He was now rubbing his crotch, which seemed to bulge as his member, I guess about 9 inches, stood rock hard in his black denim jeans.

"Accustomed to."

He then slid off his jeans to his ankles to show me his 9 inch dick.

"But thankfully, I can allow people to use this (he was gripping his dick, now) as a way of *ahem* 'alternate payment'."

"Well, that brings me to my next condition."

I grabbed the sash and let the contents of my robe into his sight.

"I myself, also, am very blessed, but far more than you. This fat dick between my legs is 12 and half inches long and 9 inches around. It is also an addiction for many people, and now, you, as part of your deal..."

I walked closer to him, now my dick pushed against his lean yet steel-hard abs.

"You must now taste MY... product."

"Fuck you, you fucking faggot!"

"HEY! I'M NOT A FUCKING FAGGOT!! IF ANYTHING, YOU'RE THE LITTLE FAGGOT FOR SHOWING ME YOU PUNY LITTLE DICK AND SUCKING ON MY BIG FAT DICK!"

He was almost fucking pissing himself

"Or maybe I should just turn you into the authorities."

"N-n-no p-p-please."

"Good, cuz a little thing like you would be used as a cum rag for the next coupla decades. Now, take off your clothes."

He did, showing me his pale, hairless body, his muscles lean yet steely.

Now, he was on his knees. He started to lick his lips as he hesitated at putting my fat cock down his throat.

"Fuck this," I said as I grabbed the back of his head and began to force my dick down his throat.

He gagged alot as I fucked him in the face. He grabbed my ass and squeezed as hard as his bony hands could. He looked up, his blue doe eyes expressing sadness and ecstasy.

His face started to turn purple and veins started to bulge slightly and his eyes rolled in the back of his head. I tried to pry his head from my crotch, but his skinny arms and hands were gripped to me like a vice. At this rate, I was afraid he'd pass out before I came.

I tried to show some concern, but the pleasure shooting through my mammoth member outranked my concern.

He was on the edge of asphyxiation and was about to leap over it...

until...

I blew my vast quantity of cum down his throat. He didn't let go until my giant sodomizer was done spewing jism.

He taut stomach bulged gently yet noticeably from the sheer amount of cum I just launched down his throat.

As the color returned to his face, I knew then and there that I've succeeded.

The dealer busts. And now, it was not HE who fed addictions. I was HE who had his addiction fed by me.

"Now, listen. What you did was fucking stupid. You could have died! Had I not shot my load so soon, you'd be unconscious and then who'd have to explain to the paramedic that you passed out while giving a BJ? I would. From the looks of it, you OD'd on my product. But regardless, you are what you've created a hundred times before... an addict. Now, instead of satiating addictions, it is I that shall satiate yours."

"Now... get up. We're not done yet."

2. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

I took him to my room. We both knew that now, I'd end up fucking him in the ass. I set him down. I then slowly bent him over my bed.

"For this, we're gonna need lube. Luckily, I bought some more recently."

I went to the dresser next to my computer desk. I pulled out a nice-sized bottle of lube and a extra-thick condom, the kind meant specifically for anal.

"Now, this condom I'm using is much thicker and therefore won't tear as easily as I'm probing your tight little asshole. But it's not lubricated, so I'm gonna lube up my shaft, and then I'm gonna apply some lube to your asshole, so as to make it more accommodating."

I greased my now-sheathed pole and walked over to him. I used a rubber glove to apply the lube directly to, as well as inside, his hole. When I spread a little lube on the inside of his rectum, I knew that even with all the lube on my fingers, he still winced as I was inside him.

"Aww, poor baby. I know it hurts, but trust me... that's nothing compared to what's next. Now, even with all this lube (it took me half a bottle), it's gonna be a tight fit. You're gonna want to keep breathing and relax. If you don't, it'll be a tighter fit and it'll hurt even more. And we don't want that, because I could hurt you very bad, and I don't want to do that. I may come off as a bully top, but I still don't wanna hurt you. Because if I do, then I won't be able to keep to our deal and then you'll be thrown in jail with vicious criminals. And to them, your every orifice is a dripping and inviting home for their dicks. And you think THIS is bad? They don't use condoms and you're lucky if they use any kind of lube! And by 'lube', I mean spit. And that'll turn your hole into a disaster area. And they'll ram you all day and all night. And since there's no safe sex whatsoever, you could get a disease... if you're lucky!"

He sniffled, choking back a tear. "I'm ready."

By now, my concern has melted. My heart frozen once again, I resumed my role as a vicious bully top, about to taint a tight virgin cornhole with my pulsating sodomizer.

I pushed it in until his rectum was wrapped around the base of my head. He was now leaking tears.

I gently pushed it in, blocking out his tears, but not enough to put him in danger.

But then, I plunged the remaining 11 inches into him swiftly, which caused him to scream bloody murder.

"Remember to breathe and relax."

He cursed at me as tears welled in his eyes.

I was teetering between vicious and compassionate. But his hole was so tight and warm, and his asshole was like a cock ring.

A few minutes in, he still cried, but not as much.

"I'm gonna switch positions."

I pulled it out and watched his hole shrink back. Some more lube and I laid down flat on my back and told him to ride my dick. He managed only 5, maybe 6, inches... until I pulled him down and he took the whole thing.

"YAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGG!!!"

He was in pain. What the fuck was I doing? At this rate, he'd try to escape my devirginizer and run to the cops and beg to be thrown in jail.

We changed positions again. He was on his back as I stood where I stood in the first position, but now, I'd see his face. I pried his legs slightly as I pushed it into him. I could almost see it throbbing and jabbing his stomach from the inside, almost like it was trying to get out.

"What are you doing?"
    "I'm trying to find your prostate. It's something in anal where I stimulate your prostate with my member, thus making it pleasurable for you as well."

And then, a look swept across his face and I knew I found it.

By now, he was getting accustomed to it His tears subsided and he began to smile a bit. "Y'know, I'm actually starting to like this. How about you gimme the whole thing, now?"

"Ummm... I'm already giving you the whole thing."
    "Seriously? Wow. I guess I should have known since your strong haunches keep smashing my tiny little ass."
    "Glad to see you're warming up to it. Cuz I was worried there for a second. But since you're alright..."

My grin wiped clean and replaced with a stern look.

"...I can use your hole to pieces."

I then began to thrust harder, faster and deeper. I could almost feel friction burns on my dick My pelvis now smashing into his ass so fast, I could probably destroy it!

"I hope you're always this tight. Still like it, you fucking whore?"
    "Yes, my master! I am your personal sex pig, now rape the life from my worthless body and leave me wanting more!!"

And so, I gave him what I want.

By now, we've changed positions again. His back against my Herculean torso, tanned, toned and hairy, he now essentially fellated my hard horse-sized appendage with his tight rectal lips. My two hands were on his body. One hand groped his torso while the other fondled and tweaked his sensitive nipples.

"I'm about to cum. Now, I'm not gonna cum inside you, so I'm gonna cum all over your chest."

I now stood up, his ass still working my dick, turned around, pulled him off and turned him around.

With a few jerks of my dick, I shot my load, which ripped through the condom, and watched each globule of cum slowly cover his twink chest. Each glob was the size of an egg, just cracked over a skillet. And after 15 or 20 globs, he chest was drenched in cum, as was his face and legs when I ran out of room.

I picked him up and took him to the bathroom. I laid him in the tub, turned on the shower head and scrubbed the cum and sweat from his body. I then joined him in the shower.

As we lathered each other up, I asked him, "How was it?"

He said, "I'm gonna love being an addict to you."

But soon, he became a junkie. I had to throatfuck and buttfuck him nearly twice a day, except on weekends when I pretty much spent all my time feeding him his addiction.

Soon, like any addict, he wanted something stronger. So, I released him from his deal and he stayed with me until I found him something stronger.

And I did. Last I saw him, he was heading to parts unknown. Last I heard, he was a power bottom in Ibiza.

I wanted to stop him from dealing to my brother, and ended up busting the dealer.

And me? I'm still finding new potential addicts for my white, salty substance. But I'll never forget my best customer.

So? Is it worth going on hiatus from my other story?

And the reason I did it as two posts is cuz I ran too long (by about 1000 characters).

3. AngelKOF

AngelKOF New Member

FanTASTIC :) brief and VERY hot, but not at lacking in content or plot :)

4. vincenimes

vincenimes Member

Albums:
    This one is really good, love the the top attitude :)

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

are all pushers cute twinks??

6. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

No, but if he was your standard pusher, who'd read it?

7. rd62624

Gold Member

:fing02: great story!

8. kyuketsu

kyuketsu Member

Great one. You'll write some more ?

9. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

I assume you either mean write more in general (yes) or write more to this story (no, but the top might have sequel potential).

And parts 3 and 4 are now up on Untitled Nerd/Jock Story.

10. markjon55

markjon55 New Member

ute little twink. Y'know the type. Blond hair, blue eyes, angelic face, tall frame, lean yet tight muscles which yielded a tight set of abs, and a nice, round bubble butt

Draft saved Draft deleted