Dealing With Infertility

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to volunteer with a grief recovery group for a while, until I needed a breather. Helping others move forward every week was delaying my moving forward.

To everyone grieving the loss of another: it eventually gets less awful. I promise.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I started this thread in 2013. Now, in 2021 I can finally say I won my war with my body. I lost a few battles along the way (I will always miss them) but the war is over.

It's time for the next part of my life to start. Fucking PARTY TIME. (Not literally, been there done that...) It's time to enjoy my body. Without worrying, without that pain. My ovaries are still gonna fuck with me, but I can deal with that.

Again: Goodbye uterus. I wish I could say it's been a pleasure. I will miss you. I am sorry. But I couldn't do it anymore. ❤️

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started this thread in 2013. Now, in 2021 I can finally say I won my war with my body. I lost a few battles along the way (I will always miss them) but the war is over.

It's time for the next part of my life to start. Fucking PARTY TIME. (Not literally, been there done that...) It's time to enjoy my body. Without worrying, without that pain. My ovaries are still gonna fuck with me, but I can deal with that.

Again: Goodbye uterus. I wish I could say it's been a pleasure. I will miss you. I am sorry. But I couldn't do it anymore. ❤️

So glad you finally had the "It's not me; it's you" talk. I'm still hugging you from afar :heart::heart::heart:

I don't know if it's all women, but some of us just don't pay attention to when our body is telling us something, and sometimes it's too late. I'm glad you did it early enough to get the most out of Tight_N_Juicy 2.0.

Love you, Sweetie!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
No more pregnancy, no more periods (which only reminded me of my 3 failed pregnancies) no more. I'm genuinely relieved that it's finally over.

I can't lie, I wanted to be pregnant again so much. I miss every single thing about it, even the swollen ankles. It's just not meant for me. Evolution is telling me *it stops here*.

He asked if I wanted to harvest my eggs and find a surrogate. No. I don't want that. I don't want to force something that nature is denying. I tried, it didn't work, it's time to move on.

He reproduced. Twice. I think I can just let him be a father and I'll water my plants and cuddle my fur-babies.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@Tight_N_Juicy should you ever feel the need to be a mom in the future, there are countless great little people in the foster and adoption systems, one or more of whom would love to call you Momma. (Full disclosure: I was an infant adoptee.)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@Tight_N_Juicy should you ever feel the need to be a mom in the future, there are countless great little people in the foster and adoption systems, one or more of whom would love to call you Momma. (Full disclosure: I was an infant adoptee.)

We've been discussing this option for awhile now..

It's more difficult than it should be (understanding why, people are shit) but we're open to possibilities.

❤️