Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey all,

I haven't been here in a long minute as I kinda avoid non-directly work related social media. It's just not my thing

But have always enjoyed this space...where I came to post an ad and ended up getting into some wicked discussions. Total surprise and nice treat

So now, I come back entreating advice...

I'm seeing a guy (one of three, we are all very non-committal in that two including dude at issue have expressed desire for more but respect that I do not wish to go there). so not ready for a capital R relationship

This dude...an amazing friend, we par on every level, and we talk non-divisive politics and life and it gets me wet and I know he feels the same as our eyes light up during healthy, respectful debate

The problem is his size. As in, huge. My forearm from wrist to elbow in width and girth (lol the word girth makes me giggle). Plus he's super-fit and energetic and twice my weight so even him going slow pushes the bed across the room. Which I love, if only it didn't hurt so much after 45 plus mins of on and off fucking every time I need a break

to put it in perspective, I am very tall but thin. he's the same height but built from head to toe. his biceps are thicker than my thighs. he doesn't mean to be rough beyond my liking (he would never ever hurt me, we've been friends first for years and he's ride and die my boy) but it's gotten to the point where I almost don't want to see him at times, as the lady bits are kinda sore and swollen -not-in a fun way- for a day after

it really sucks

lube helps, our talking foreplay thing helps. but sometimes, as in last night, not enough. we f#cked like 4 times and he didn't come once as it got too painful every time. I have never experienced this with any past or current playmate other than him. even when he tries to be gentle it's still so much to take on. felt like ish as I got mine several times over and he didn't get his even once. he's not into BJ's, otherwise issue would already be solved

the unsolved mystery of when tight puss meets ginormous

I don't have any STD's, always use protection, am massively turned on by him, so this really is not me. It's his dick size

So asking the ladies up in here, any tips? I'd honestly appreciate any suggestions y'all have to impart. I'd like to solve this as he's super fun in every way and an important person in my life. just wow he is so much to take on. I'd just like to be able to fuck him w/o having to build myself up for the challenge so to speak

hope everyone is doing amazing

bigbenis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ok so I’m a guy (sorry, not who you asked for) but my advice would be to experiment with different positions. I’ve heard cowgirl works well in these scenarios. Also any position where he has to point his dick down to get in you, as that will decrease the length that is physically possible to put in you.

LadyJesseQuinn

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok so I’m a guy (sorry, not who you asked for) but my advice would be to experiment with different positions. I’ve heard cowgirl works well in these scenarios. Also any position where he has to point his dick down to get in you, as that will decrease the length that is physically possible to put in you.

no need for apology! I appreciate your reply. as a dude must be frustrating as well if one's partner experiences discomfort at times, like the guy I'm seeing should be focusing on enjoying himself as well, not worrying about holding back etc cuz my uterus is getting banged up

we've done a lot of different positions, sometimes never an issue but at other times doesn't seem to matter how we arrange our bodies. thinking of maybe taking a trip to the city to get some sort of cock ring type thing to prevent him from uh, plunging, so deep. I dunno, but it's an annoying situation and really sucks as I very much enjoy this person in every way

wish us luck lol, and gracias again for your reply

Such as Amazonian!

true say haha. such a sweet and kind and gentle dude, just so fucking strong. when I moved to a new pad last year he was one of the friends who helped me and he was lifting things and carrying them up flights of stairs (heavy shit like my weights and books and my pilates machine with zero fucking effort. I was all, if I get tired I'll just pop myself on top of the boxes and you can carry me and the stuff up =)

(cute handle btw) :)

hope you're having a wicked and wonderful night

RedDevilCock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There Are some items you can purchase that limits him from going to deep if that is one of two issues. Also you could see about a dilator to use in reference to getting used to his size / stretching to accommodate him.
Being men with size you learn a lot about women and their insides and such

Iron_man_69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There Are some items you can purchase that limits him from going to deep if that is one of two issues. Also you could see about a dilator to use in reference to getting used to his size / stretching to accommodate him.
Being men with size you learn a lot about women and their insides and such
I've got a pic in my gallery of cock do nut thing that limits depth.

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not nearly as girthy as it sounds like he is, but may be comparably long and it has been a minor problem before. I've used a silicone donut before (look up Ohnut if you want to have one mailed to you), and it did help us have sex without the risk of sudden cervix smacking!

lelyal

Cherished Member
Media
My wife likes to wrap her legs around my cock and hump on it. It works for both of us. She has complete control and we both are able to get off this way. We usually do it while I am standing with my back side against the kitchen counter.

Reactions: Tryop

HaH9X

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately, there is not much you can do concerning his girth. Use a lot of lube and get yourself dildos that you can use to gradually stretch your parts to his size more comfortably.

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
Sounds like your guy has what the ladies call and "Vacation Dick". Not a "Boyfriend Dick". Vacation dick fun for a fling on vacation but to big for everyday use! I am no where big as you boyfriend 6.5L X 6.5G but I badly overwhelmed my future wife when we first got together. She was ridiculously tight, unreasonably tight, and super shallow, just built real small down there. And she had only been with a fairly small previous lover sounds like maybe 5 X 4. Our first time was a weekend at the beach. She had held me off for 30 consecutive dates every night, long story, strong morals and other interference. when we planed the beach trip it was clear this was it. I planned to fuck her brains out but then when I found out I was her biggest and simply to big for her, I got even more turned on and really destroyed her all weekend, and she wound up in the doctors office with Honeymoon Cystitis Monday AM. She was so tight it took a long time to work it inside her little at a time, and she was clinching more with anxiety, and then I would get so excited I would fuck it up and go to deep in the heat of the moment and she would stop everything. One night maybe our 5th night having sex, we went to her place and she had a plastic donuts from a baby donut stacking toy on her nightstand and told me I needed to wear one of these. It was fun finding the right size. It freaking worked pretty good, keep about 1 1/2" out of her and I could go hard but not go to deep, and she was able to get comfortable knowing I could not spear her too deep so she was able to relax and enjoy the stretch, which she became quite a fan of being stretched. The interesting side effect of the depth limiting donut was it acted like a cock ring. I already have really good stamina and can go quite a while without cuming, but with the donut, I ran out of legs, or she tapped out before I could cum, much like your boyfriend. So sound like the cervix slamming is the biggest issue, find a baby stacking toy, sounds like he may need 2 donuts, LOL! Let us know

KayleynScott

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For girth it’s just practice practice practice. Try varying sizes of dildos to help get up to size. For length, they make dick donuts that help prevent max penetration and help save your cervix. There is also something new from Pure Romance that works really well too.

im a very competitive person so it became my life mission to tame my husband so that I could do everything possible. And some things just aren’t possible. Like I will never fit my husband cock completely in my vag. Just can’t happen. So we compensate other ways.

D

deleted20966991

Hi ms lady! My girlfriend friend that’s a girl hehe had her doctor do a little nip tuck where they open her up a little more. She said it was like night and day. But she said she just talked to her doctor and told her her bc was too big. She didn’t have to go under or anything. Sorry I forgot the name of it and what the actual procedure entails but hope this points you in the right direction. Some vaginas can only take 5-6 inches while others can take 10-12 :).

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry to hear about your challenge LJQ… and I am not a woman but I have been on the other side of where you are now my whole life. It’s fun, but its not fun. The most important thing I can offer is to be honest with him and yourself. As a guy of that size we are not always aware, especially if you don’t say anything, but we do care. It took me many years and several different partners to piece together the recovery period because women don’t want to tell you. No matter how gentle I was there was always going to be pain and discomfort for a long time. The good news is… it does get better with time and the body adjusts. The bad news is it take quite a long time with that much size. I have been married now for over 10 years and it took many years for my wife to get ‘use to it’. It still takes some time at the start but with foreplay and lube it is much better for her.

If you like this guy and want it to work, seriously let him know that you need to recover and take it slow at times. He will appreciate it and learn from it and it will be better for you both. It will take a long time to adjust to the girth but it does get better. It is worth it in the end if you are patient and really like him.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi ms lady! My girlfriend friend that’s a girl hehe had her doctor do a little nip tuck where they open her up a little more. She said it was like night and day. But she said she just talked to her doctor and told her her bc was too big. She didn’t have to go under or anything. Sorry I forgot the name of it and what the actual procedure entails but hope this points you in the right direction. Some vaginas can only take 5-6 inches while others can take 10-12 :).
I do not mean to intrude or offend as I am a man...but perhaps it will be helpful to you to know that I personally have encountered women who had some sort of vaginal and cervical medical procedure(s) to make their lady parts larger/more open to more easily accommodate their extremely endowed husbands/boyfriends/lovers. And from my experiences with those women...they were thrilled to again feel the difference when their XL lady parts are again stretched out with even larger than their extremely endowed lovers...and...Ms KayleynScotts post above is also true...it may take a lot of "practice", but over time and sex marathons, some women can, little by little, stretch out... learn/adjust to take a larger girth than they ever thought they could...but once they do....many find that they can no longer "go back" to "lesser endowed"...even if "lesser" is still huge...and still derive the same "full" and "happiest" sex feelings. Thank you for allowing me to share. I hope this helps you.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For a relationship to work, it's imperative that there is sexual compatibility.

With that said, foreplay is essential... I find that 69ing heightens arousal, increases wetness, and opens up the vagina. Add in a vibrator - something like a mini wand and things should run smoother. Oh -- lube is an absolute must - regardless of how wet you might get.

Being in a totally relaxed state is also key to an enjoyable session.

meadow7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like your guy has what the ladies call and "Vacation Dick". Not a "Boyfriend Dick". Vacation dick fun for a fling on vacation but to big for everyday use! I am no where big as you boyfriend 6.5L X 6.5G but I badly overwhelmed my future wife when we first got together. She was ridiculously tight, unreasonably tight, and super shallow, just built real small down there. And she had only been with a fairly small previous lover sounds like maybe 5 X 4. Our first time was a weekend at the beach. She had held me off for 30 consecutive dates every night, long story, strong morals and other interference. when we planed the beach trip it was clear this was it. I planned to fuck her brains out but then when I found out I was her biggest and simply to big for her, I got even more turned on and really destroyed her all weekend, and she wound up in the doctors office with Honeymoon Cystitis Monday AM. She was so tight it took a long time to work it inside her little at a time, and she was clinching more with anxiety, and then I would get so excited I would fuck it up and go to deep in the heat of the moment and she would stop everything. One night maybe our 5th night having sex, we went to her place and she had a plastic donuts from a baby donut stacking toy on her nightstand and told me I needed to wear one of these. It was fun finding the right size. It freaking worked pretty good, keep about 1 1/2" out of her and I could go hard but not go to deep, and she was able to get comfortable knowing I could not spear her too deep so she was able to relax and enjoy the stretch, which she became quite a fan of being stretched. The interesting side effect of the depth limiting donut was it acted like a cock ring. I already have really good stamina and can go quite a while without cuming, but with the donut, I ran out of legs, or she tapped out before I could cum, much like your boyfriend. So sound like the cervix slamming is the biggest issue, find a baby stacking toy, sounds like he may need 2 donuts, LOL! Let us know
I completely relate. Like you, I'm not a monster, but am packing 71/4 × 6 1/4 and my girl needs to hold the base of my cock when we are on too. She needs extra strength advil when we have sex, which is linited to once a day. She loves it from behind but is always in pain after. I don't go hard, but she feels me overwhelm her. We only see each other once every two weeks. She needs a break after 2 or 3 days to recover. She just had a tiny pussy but loves my girth. Any bigger and she couldn't handle it. She won't use lube and that is an issue. I want to do more, but can't. She is more than satisfied, but always destroyed. Any ideas?