Dealing With The Taboo Judgement

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
it’s not anyone’s business what you do or what you’re interested in.

With that said how do you deal with societies negative view on male bisexuality? I feel like some gay and straight people can’t understand the concept yet very easily accept it with women’s bisexuality.

With that said how do you deal with societies negative view on male bisexuality? I feel like some gay and straight people can’t understand the concept yet very easily accept it with women’s bisexuality.

I definitely agree with you about society's double standard regarding male bisexuality. It is very taboo for men for the most part. While bisexuality for women is often celebrated and women are allowed to more expressive in general compared to men. I definitely feel that the tide is shifting, albeit slowly, where bisexual men are allowed to express their sexuality in a more open manner. That's my hope at least anyway!

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

bi2

Superior Member
Media

I definitely agree with you about society's double standard regarding male bisexuality. It is very taboo for men for the most part. While bisexuality for women is often celebrated and women are allowed to more expressive in general compared to men. I definitely feel that the tide is shifting, albeit slowly, where bisexual men are allowed to express their sexuality in a more open manner. That's my hope at least anyway!

For me its an unfair double standard where women that are bi are openly accepted and celebrated.

For me, I have learnt to keep my bi tendencies hidden from a young age, given the taboo nature of my first MM relationship with a much much older man who was our neighbour.

It made it "challenging" catching up, sneaking around and getting out to his place through the back door, mind you that probably added fuel to the already excited fire I had of hooking up with him.

I guess given we both had a lot to lose from our relationship coming out, it allowed me to engage in MM sex without any fear of being labelled.

I do think in general the taboo nature of MM sex does increase the arousal factor for both guys.

Reactions: 4496721