Dean Pohlman (man Flow Yoga)

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does anybody have anything on Dean? He’s a yoga instructor, owner of Man Flow Yoga with a body to die for and gorgeous eyes. His YouTube videos are somewhat hot. He usually posts shirtless videos and pictures on insta. 9A42486B-F7FE-42BD-9F72-BED07FED7761.jpeg

Marco86

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Seems like he resigned to that a lot of us only click in when he shows his hairy chest in the thumbnail, though sadly he remains fully clothed in the vid o_O
When do we get the MFY Naked Yoga series? LOL!

thirsttraptommy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew him from college--total douche but was really sexy and had a few gay friends. Was a big exhibitionist back then and was once hired as a stripper for a bachelorette party and would parade around shirtless whenever possible. Fucked a lot of different girls in college too including a friend who said he had a small dick but was an animal in bed. Heard from a reliable source that he experimented with guys and got fucked by a guy while studying abroad. Is now married with a kid so I think it was truly just a stage rather than anything long lasting.

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I knew him from college--total douche but was really sexy and had a few gay friends. Was a big exhibitionist back then and was once hired as a stripper for a bachelorette party and would parade around shirtless whenever possible. Fucked a lot of different girls in college too including a friend who said he had a small dick but was an animal in bed. Heard from a reliable source that he experimented with guys and got fucked by a guy while studying abroad. Is now married with a kid so I think it was truly just a stage rather than anything long lasting.

wow, that was great info. And yeah, to be honest, he never gave BDE but he seemed more than confident with what he does, so that’s Uber sexy. So, he’s been this muscular for awhile, uh?

As for the animal in bed thing, I guess he’s got stamina and endurance. And for the experimenting with men, I’ll like him even more now. If that’s true.

thirsttraptommy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow, that was great info. And yeah, to be honest, he never gave BDE but he seemed more than confident with what he does, so that’s Uber sexy. So, he’s been this muscular for awhile, uh?

As for the animal in bed thing, I guess he’s got stamina and endurance. And for the experimenting with men, I’ll like him even more now. If that’s true.

Yeah he's been jacked since he was young...here are some old pics of him when he was 20/21. Smooth chested and could barely even grow armpit hair back then.

He was just a strange dude. Came from a lot of money and had a huge ego. Never really fit in anywhere but to his credit, he's crushed it with his yoga brand and seems to have a great life. I could dive in more but I'm guessing people on here are more interested in his body than personality :laughing:

Attachments

labalf

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yeah he's been jacked since he was young...here are some old pics of him when he was 20/21. Smooth chested and could barely even grow armpit hair back then.

He was just a strange dude. Came from a lot of money and had a huge ego. Never really fit in anywhere but to his credit, he's crushed it with his yoga brand and seems to have a great life. I could dive in more but I'm guessing people on here are more interested in his body than personality :laughing:

yes. He always seemed strange and the misfit kinda guy. And don’t worry, share whatever you want.

I was subscribed to his program a couple of years ago. It was good. I really don’t know why his brand hasn’t crazily exploded. He’s got the potential.

leoingenium

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yes. He always seemed strange and the misfit kinda guy. And don’t worry, share whatever you want.

I was subscribed to his program a couple of years ago. It was good. I really don’t know why his brand hasn’t crazily exploded. He’s got the potential.
Maybe it's related to the strange/misfit kinda energy you mentioned? I'm not an expert in this business or anything but he seems to attract a not insignificant segment of the older clientale who are working on back pains etc. And successful fitness models often rely on selling a fantasy that "use my program and you too can be me," and maybe he just does not give off the kind of feels that make you want to be him.

Don't get me wrong, he's already plenty successful, more so than most instructors. Just commenting on how he can get bigger.

Reactions: labalf

leoingenium

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Thanks for sharing! Though I might be reading too much into a few pics, I get the feeling like he doesn't seem like the "popular" confident guy one would expect from a stereotypical rich hot young white guy, but rather a tiny bit awkward/closed off. But he surely wouldn't have any trouble getting it with that bod tho lol

It's nice to get a glimpse of the person behind the body, especially rare on this forum, which humanizes the subject a little.