Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anyone had him? I guess she finally has cheated on him, which makes sense. They got married at 19 and he's from Tennessee, so I'm saying he was probably late to figuring out he was a homo. Anyway, anyone know what he's rocking between the legs? I'm sure someone knows. He's all ready for west Hollywood as you can see.

LeAnn and Dean Do Malibu - omg! photos on Yahoo!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Anyone had him? I guess she finally has cheated on him, which makes sense. They got married at 19 and he's from Tennessee, so I'm saying he was probably late to figuring out he was a homo. Anyway, anyone know what he's rocking between the legs? I'm sure someone knows. He's all ready for west Hollywood as you can see.

LeAnn and Dean Do Malibu - omg! photos on Yahoo!

so what you are saying is that since he is from tennessee that makes him alittle slow on the mentality range?

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, slow to accepting his homosexuality. Been there, had a blast, actually have worked with a couple people from TN and they're great, and just as quick as us city folk. But homosexuality is still a bit more taboo in the south. Hahaha, I just re-read my quote, there's nothing confusing about it, but here's a catch 22 for you; why so defensive? Check mate!

No, slow to accepting his homosexuality. Been there, had a blast, actually have worked with a couple people from TN and they're great, and just as quick as us city folk. But homosexuality is still a bit more taboo in the south. Hahaha, I just re-read my quote, there's nothing confusing about it, but here's a catch 22 for you; why so defensive? Check mate!

cuz i live in tennessee D/A

I don't think it's a "cheating scandal" when a hot famous chick's gay husband says, "Oooh, why don't you get some of that hot TV star cock and tell me what it's like!"

lol the things you guys come up with here is phenominal

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Who can blame her for that trade in? Eddie just oozes charisma & pure Latin sex appeal. The other boy didn't stand a chance. Poor thing.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

griffin

Experimental Member
Media

B_Dave Krieg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Maybe her ugly face made him go gay, have you every thought of that? And since there are no nude pics of his ding dong then nobody here knows how big he is